Chapter 89: Instagram Girl Johnny

This book is nearing 100 chapters so I'm thinking I may need to make a third book. Idk what a good stopping point is though. What do y'all think? Perhaps around 130 or after S4? S5 could be in book three?

If the pics are of bad quality, I'm sorry. My wifi is complete shit rn ugh

-

-

Johnny sits on a bench in front of a shop, pretending to read the novel, The Queen of Hearts

Johnny sits on a bench in front of a shop, pretending to read the novel, The Queen of Hearts. He lifts his hand to his chin, posing as Selena snaps multiple pictures of him. "Alright, you get it?" he asks, glancing at the girl before lowering his eyes to the book again and pretending to flip the page. "Yes, sir," the girl replies in a singsong voice. Johnny closes the book, voicing, "let's see" as he stands up and approaches the couple. Selena turns the phone around to show him.

"Alright, looks good," the blonde approves, tossing the novel into the trash can. "Let's go," he orders as he walks off. Miguel quietly sighs at the man's antics. "Wait, not yet! Miggy, take a picture of me," Selena fastly speaks, handing her phone to her boyfriend. The boy chuckles as she scurries over to the bench and sits down. "Why??" Johnny asks in disbelief. "Why not?" the girl fires back before resuming her pose. I'm sending these to myself, Miguel thinks. He grins, proudly taking pictures of his girlfriend while Johnny rolls his eyes, just wanting to leave already.

*Time skip*

The trio is now in a museum where Miguel is now taking Johnny's pictures in front of different artworks. The blonde strikes different poses much to Selena's amusement. She finds all of them extremely hilarious and out of character for Johnny. She's recording the man in front of a blue and red painting when he suddenly turns around, lifting his hand to touch the painting.

"No, no, no, don't touch it!"

"You're not supposed to touch the art!"

Both teens scold the man, who turns around in confusion as he runs his hand over the painting. "Sir, excuse me?" a guard calls out to him. Johnny removes his hand from the art and looks up upon hearing the voice. "Wha– Yeah, uh, sorry. Didn't know," he calls back as he steps away from the artwork.