Chapter 76: You Can Come Back Home

LaRusso Auto Group

The couple sits across from their auto rival in the conference room. Rosalía watches as Daniel flips through the pages of the booklet Tom Cole brought them. Daniel glances up at Tom and asks, "you're serious? You wanna buy our dealership?" Tom gazes back with a smug grin. "Christmas came early, Danny boy," he states. "Well, if this is what your Christmas looks like then I feel bad for you because this is a shitty offer," Rosalía quips, picking up the booklet and tossing it back onto the table.

"My Christmases are quite delightful, actually," Tom counters, grinning cheekily. "Haha, right. I can imagine what your dry ass does for fun," the woman mockingly retorts. Daniel bites back a smile while Tom hums in response, giving Rosalía a forced grin. "Look, I believe in karma. What goes up, over a balcony, must come down," Tom commences, making the couple roll their eyes. "The Valley has spoken. No one wants to do business with a bully," he claims, gesturing to Daniel. The woman scoffs.

"Says the bully himself. You find pleasure in weaponizing what happened to that poor kid? You think it's funny to joke about it?" she angrily questions. Tom sets his hand over his heart. "I'm as broken up about it as everyone else. I'm just trying to help clear the debt," he claims in a faux innocent tone, sticking his hand up in surrender. I'm about to beat his ass with Daniel's cincho [belt], Rosalía thinks, clenching her fists. "Okay. One, I am not a bully. And two, there are plenty of people walking through that door every day," Daniel retaliates.

"We..." he speaks, closing the book. "Are doing just fine." He sits back in his chair, grinning at the pale man. "In other words, get your unseasoned ass out of here," his wife bluntly chimes in. Tom unexpectedly breaks out into laughter. "You almost look like you believe that," he laughs and points at Daniel, slapping the table. "Oh, that was very convincing. But if all this disappears tomorrow, which it will, where does that leave you?" he asks. He pulls out a pen from his jacket and continues, "Why don't you try and get something..."

He places the pen on the table and slides it toward Daniel. "Before it's worth nothing?" he tauntingly finishes, switching his eyes between the pair. He leans back in his chair and folds his hands, a smug expression on his face. The couple exchanges a look and sighs. Tom speaks up again and continues to go on about why they should take the deal. The couple stands their ground and refuses to take it. Finally having enough, they stand up and escort Tom out of the conference room.

"If we were to sell, it'd be to someone with flavor. Get the fuck out of our dealership," Rosalía strongly voices as they walk. "We will never sell to you," Daniel chimes in. "Okay, your loss," Tom responds. "Faroush," he pipes up and snaps his fingers when he sees Anoush. "Come on, let's go," he orders. Anoush follows and the two exit the dealership.

"Solo pa' joder sirve ese cerrote [That asshole is only good at being a bother]. Why would we ever sell to him?" the woman spits, scoffing and shaking her head as she and Daniel stop beside Louie. "Guys... we really gotta talk," Louie speaks up. The couple gazes at him curiously when they notice the worried look on his face. It must be bad if he's reacting this way. What did Anoush tell him?

[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]

Selena told Sam about how expensive Miguel's surgery is, so they rounded up the other Miyagi-Dos to organize a car wash to raise money for his surgery. Selena even recruited the dance team, needing as many people as she could get. "Y'all are doing great, keep it up! There's a line of cars around the block," Selena calls out to a group of kids as she and Sam walk through, making sure things are running smoothly. "Hey, Stu. It's left circle and then right circle. You got it," Sam tells a fellow Miyagi-Do as they pass by him.

She and her cousin smile at each other, proud of how this is going. "Hey, Moon!" the blue-eyed girl calls out to their friend, who's in the middle of washing a car. "Hey!" the girl calls back, approaching the cousins. "Thank you so much for bringing out the cheerleaders, they're totally helping to attract customers," Selena expresses, chuckling. Moon giggles along. "So are the dance team," she mentions, making the three girls chuckle again. "But I thought you were a feminist," Sam questions.