Arc 11.30 [Chapter 265]

The patriarch of the Immortal Sect stared unblinkingly at the tribulation thunderstorm. 79, 80, 81...!

As the 81st thunderbolt struck down, two rays of light shot straight up into the clouds, scattering all the thunder clouds in an instant!

The sky cleared up, the clouds rolled over, and purple energy filled the sky!

The patriarch of the Immortal Sect removed the boundary and knelt on the ground. He noticed a figure in the purple qi soaring straight up into the clouds and sky!

"He has ascended! Immortal Ye Chuan has ascended! Congratulations to Immortal Ye Chuan for succeeding in his tribulation! " The Immortal Sect's Patriarch shouted as he looked up at the sky in joy.

Although Ye Chuan had ascended, the air was still filled with the energy he had left behind. This aura was an invaluable treasure.

The crowd followed the Patriarch and knelt on the ground, expressing their joy at the success of Immortal Ye Chuan's ascension, before quickly sitting cross-legged and cultivating.

It was not until half a month later that the dense spiritual energy was absorbed by all of them and almost all of the cultivators advanced several levels. Some even advanced directly to the next stage through this. So spiritual energy from the advancement was once again flooding the surroundings, and so on, it went on and on.

After a few more days, when there was not a trace of aura in the air, the crowd opened their eyes contentedly and went back to their caves to exhale and consolidate their cultivation.

.......

In the Immortal realm, above the ninth heaven.

Immortal Ye Chuan's originally clean forehead was adorned with a red mark of fire that was a sign of ascension. His long, dark robes were rippling with the wind.

Bai Lixin was still an Iris and was hidden in his storage dimension. With the thunderbolts from Immortal Ye Cheon's tribulation, he had successfully entered the third level of the Merging stage. Fortunately, since he was in his Iris form, the realm automatically defined him as Immortal Ye Cheon's object, and he came to the Immortal World with him.

Immortal Ye Chuan had just landed on the ground in the Immortal Realm when he saw two rows of female cultivators above the sky with ribbons around their waists and silk around their sleeves. The cultivator at the head gave a gentle bow to Immortal Ye Chuan and said, "Congratulations on your ascension to immortality. May I dare ask this immortal's name?"

"My name is Ye Chuan."

"Oh, so it is Immortal Ye Chuan. We are the receiving maids under the Eastern Immortal Emperor, so I would like to ask Immortal Ye Chuan to accompany me to meet with the Emperor. "

Ye Chuan arched his hand and said, "Please, lead the way."

Ye Chuan's appearance was so beautiful that the maids could not help but look at him a few times. The maid at the head of the group even went into a conversation with him at length. From this conversation, Ye Chuan and Bai Lixin learned about the Immortal Realm.

The Immortal realm was divided into four divisions; North, South, East, and West, each under the control of an Immortal Emperor. The place Ye Cheon had ascended was in the east, which naturally fell under the jurisdiction of the Eastern Immortal Emperor, Immortal Emperor Tai.

They also learned that the Immortal Emperor in charge of the North had suddenly gone into seclusion hundreds of thousands of years ago and had not bothered with the world since. The north was in turmoil, the immortals were in disarray, Lian Yu is in power and the other three divisions were all avoiding retreat.