Arc 11.29 [Chapter 264]

"Immortal Ye Chuan? Immortal Ye Chuan? "

The call roused Immortal Ye Chuan from the long river of memories. He blinked and asked, "What is it, Little Cha."

"What were you thinking about just now, Immortal Ye Chuan?" Bai Lixin was surprised at Immortal Sovereign Ye Chuan's loss of concentration and asked in surprise.

"Oh, nothing. As one grows old, one's concentration will inevitably fail. " Immortal Ye Chuan curled his lips into a smile.

Bai Lixin: "As the ancients used to say, ginger is spicy even in its old age. I wonder if you, an old and spicy ginger, can give a little instruction to a newborn calf-like me?"

"Your master was captured by Immortal Lian Yu and taken to the Immortal world. However, Lian Yu should have suffered a little injury to capture your master. He acted against the heavens and forcefully broke through the plane rules to enter the lower realm and take your master away, so he must have received punishment from the power of the rules. We are far more certain of saving your master if we set out now than if we go later. "

Bai Lixin's eyes lit up, "We? You're going too? "

Immortal Ye Chuan nodded. His cultivation had already reached perfection in the Salvation stage more than a hundred thousand years ago. He had only been suppressing his cultivation and refused to ascend because the conditions had not yet been fulfilled. Now that everything was ready, all that was missing was the east wind.

Lian Yu couldn't take it anymore and forced himself down to the Upper Elemental Immortal Realm to capture Xuanyuan Yixiao to obtain the Iris, exposing his weakness.

There was no better time to kill him than now.

It would be more effective if he could bring the Iris with him as bait.

The Iris was something that Lian Yu had always wanted, so he could take full advantage of the situation.

Immortal Ye Chuan gave Bai Lixin a slightly apologetic and dark look. I'm sorry, Junior. I'm indeed helping you, but it's also true that I'm using you.

"Many thanks!" Bai Lixin's heart rejoiced as he let out a long breath of relief. With Immortal Ye Chuan assisting from the side, the success rate of rescuing Xuanyuan Yixiao would be greatly increased.

Immortal Ye Chuan saw Bai Lixin's heartfelt smile of gratitude and the words that were about to come out of his mouth suddenly got stuck in his throat, and he could not say them.

He smiled stiffly, "You don't need to thank me. I'm going to ascend in a few days, so I can just take you there. It's not a big deal. "

"It's not a big deal to you, but it's a great favour to me."

Immortal Ye Chuan's body trembled and he dared not look at Bai Lixin's sincere gaze any longer. He coughed dryly, "In that case, there's no time to lose. I'll be advancing soon. Why don't you transform into your Iris body and come with me? I remember that the Iris flower likes thunder, and its cultivation increases sharply under the tribulations. "

Bai Lixin nodded, "Okay, I'll do as you say."

The Three Blades Halberd divine weapon, 99 tribulation lightning head, the Demon King and the Iris.....

The four essential items, which he had collected for more than a hundred thousand years, were all complete...

Immortal Ye Chuan glanced at Bai Lixin and suddenly recalled the memory of his other soul when the young man slashed his wrist to rescue him with blood before he was subjected to the 99 lightning strikes. His chest jerked violently, and an unprecedented throb struck his heart.