Modern World [Arc 2.13- 2.14]

Arc 2.13 [Chapter 30]

Bai Lixin picked up the phone and raised an eyebrow.

It turned out that Zhao Yunhai and Su Ruo had returned the day before, and after returning home, they went straight back to Zhao Yunhai's house. It was only when Su Ruo came home the next day and found the dusty Su house and the missing Su Qing that he thought to call.

Bai Lixin smiled and said into the phone, "Brother, I'm at Chairman Qu's house."

Su Ruo on the other side of the phone froze, and a sudden wave of unease hit him, "Why are you at Chairman Qu's house?"

"Brother, my leg is crippled," Bai Lixin pondered for a long time before whispering, "I will never be able to dance again. Do you know that?"

Su Ruo froze again, his voice trembling with nervousness, having long forgotten his unease: "Really, is that so? The doctor didn't tell me. Are you all right? Don't be sad, I'm your brother and I'll take care of you for the rest of your life. "

Bai Lixin grinned silently on the other end of the phone, "Brother, you are so kind to me. Brother, bring Yun Hai to me. I haven't seen you for two months. I miss you guys. "

Su Ruo nodded, then stammered, "But I don't know how to get to Chairman Qu's house."

Bai Lixin raised his voice and said, "I'll share the location with you. Just follow the navigation. Hurry up, brother, I'm so eager to see you guys."

Su Ruo received the location from his brother, covering his chest with a mixture of apprehension and excitement.

He had actually fallen in love with two people at the same time. He was in love with Qu Yasong, but he couldn't let go of Zhao Yunhai either.

He had gotten together with Zhao Yunhai because of the pleasure he gave him, but the trip to S country had made him fall in love with Zhao Yunhai.

Su Ruo covered his face and recalled the horrible kidnapping he had experienced. Several men in black forcibly took him away and locked him in a dark room. He didn't eat for a few days. Just when he thought he was going to starve to death, Zhao Yunhai appeared in time like a god and saved him.

It was only from that moment that he changed his impression of Zhao Yunhai. He used to think he was a playboy, but when he saw how the man sacrificed everything for him, Su Ruo realized that he had unknowingly fallen in love with Zhao Yunhai.

He also said that if Su Ruo really couldn't let go of Qu Yasong, he would be willing to be the other man if Qu Yasong didn't mind.

At that moment, Su Ruo was touched to the core. A proud and dignified man had abandoned his dignity to be subservient in front of him just to be accepted! So what was he still struggling with?

That night, the two of them went on a three-hundred-round battle and did not go out for three days, officially establishing a private relationship.

But while the two of them had established their relationship, Qu Yasong was still kept in the dark.

Su Ruo's heart trembled again. He loved Qu Yasong very much, and he knew it himself that he could not give up Zhao Yunhai, but he could not give up Qu Yasong either.

Su Ruo lowered his head. His mind kept flashing back to Zhao Yunhai's proposal. If it was possible for the three of them....then wouldn't everyone be happy?

Su Ruo picked up the phone and called Zhao Yunhai with this thought...

.....................................