Arc 11.16 [Chapter 251]

At night, Shui Wuxin went to the back of the central peak. He recited a spell to the heavens in the deepest part of the forest, and a floating island appeared in the previously empty sky.

Taking advantage of the moonlight, Shui Wuxin floated up and flew to the island.

The island was extremely cold. Under the moonlight, the white snow reflected a gentle glow.

Shui Wuxin was dressed in white and unafraid of the wind and cold. He flew straight into the cave in the middle of the island.

Inside the cave was even colder than the outside.

This cave was also covered with snow and ice. A little hot air was exhaled from Shu Wuxin's nostrils, and it was instantly frosted as soon as it was in the air. It took a few moments before it crashed to the ground.

At this, he drew an arc around himself with one hand and set up a protective barrier for himself before moving on.

The cave was deep, and instead of being pitch black, a light green glow shone through the ice to illuminate the cave. Shui Wuxin walked along the rugged cave passage for a long time before he came to a cold pool.

A man was submerged in the pool naked, his upper body wrapped in chains. The sight would make one feel extraordinarily cold just by looking at it.

Feng Baixiao was a single fire spirit root, and the five elements are mutually exclusive. Water controls fire, so it was natural to use water to suppress him.

Feng Baixiao's head was now bowed. His long hair covered his face, so it was impossible to tell whether he was awake or not, let alone what his expression was.

He was trapped motionless in the cold pool, his pale upper body almost blending in with the snow and ice around him.

Hearing Shui Wuxin's footsteps, Feng Baixiao moved his head and slowly raised it, "Master, you're here."

"Traitor! You are not worthy to call me Master. " Shui Wuxin's voice was cold and fierce. "You dare to call me master after doing such a harmful thing?" he screamed, flinging out his sleeve.

Feng Baixiao smiled gently with a pale face, "Master is right, I will not call you Master."

Shui Wuxin saw that Feng Baixiao did not refute, and the doubt in his heart increased. "Traitor, Xuanyuan peak's little Cha came out of the demon mystic realm."

Feng Baixiao's figure shifted slightly, "And then?"

"I looked at his memories."

Feng Baixiao: "..."

Seeing Feng Baixiao's silence, Shui Wu Xin added, "Since you left the Demon Clan's mystic realm on the fifth day after sending the youngster to the secret cave for closed-door reflection, why did you wait until the last day and pretended to appear with the many people? Where were you in those fifty days or so after you left the mystic realm?"

"Me?" Feng Baixiao's eyes widened slightly, "I left the Demon Clan mystic Realm on the fifth day? How come I don't know? "

"Hmph, still trying to be sophomoric? Feng Baixiao, even if someone now proves that the Feng Baixiao in the Demon Clan's mystic Realm that day was not you, it still doesn't mean anything. Do you understand?"

Feng Baixiao let out a light smile and lowered his head slightly before covering the expression in his eyes with his long eyelashes. "I understand. For the sake of Junior Sister Shui, I must die. After all, Junior Sister Shui has become Sect Master's heart demon. If anything were to happen to her, I'm afraid Sect Master would go onto the demonic path, right? "