Arc 14.23 [Chapter 317]

Bai Lixin listened to the noise under the tower, and his mind gradually fell into retrospection.

In fact, he, Dijia, and the god of love had quietly sneaked into the divine realm half a year earlier. They happened to find the dying leader of the zombies, Yi Nuo.

From Yi Nuo's description of the God-Emperor, the three people confirmed that the God-Emperor was the reborn pseudo Lord god, which also explained why Eros had not died yet.

But although the pseudo Lord God had a more powerful body, it was likely that it had not yet grown to its full potential since the pseudo Lord God hid in the tower every day. Although the kingdom of artificials was easy to storm, it was difficult to infiltrate and calculate against the pseudo Lord God.

After brainstorming countless methods for half a month, they finally came up with the safest and most suitable method.

This was also thanks to the compulsion Bai Lixin had planted in Zhou Ping and Zhou An during the process of making them zombies. He forced his divine sense into their minds to let the brothers understand the pain of the zombies under the pseudo Lord God's compulsion.

As long as Bai Lixin wanted, he could stimulate these two people to act according to his wishes, but he needed face-to-face interaction to be stimulated.

Zhou Ping was responsible for monitoring the entire planet. Once there was a problem in the surveillance, Zhou Ping would certainly be notified.

They only had to give up something to draw them out, and they decided on Bai Lixin's new body. Anyway, Bai Lixin was constantly changing bodies and had long been accustomed to this. Abandoning his body was a matter of losing one body and looking for another one. It was just a pity that Dijia had painstakingly modelled that body for him.

That was how the play at the beginning came about. Bai Lixin appeared on the camera alone and caught Zhou Ping and Zhou An's attention.

And sure enough, Zhou An and Zhou Ping brought their men to the place where Bai Lixin had long been waiting in ambush.

Bai Lixin hypnotized Zhou Ping and his men, making them believe that he had died from water poisoning, and let Dijia's soul hibernate in Zhou Ping's body.

Bai Lixin then left his physical body and instantly went into the consciousness of Zhou Ping's subordinate, Lu Feng, allowing him to take full control of his body.

The two of them, one in the light and one in the dark, went back into the city of steel. One blatantly exposed himself to get the pseudo Lord God's attention, while the other quietly hunkered down and carried out other actions.

Bai Lixin carefully but blatantly imitated Lu Feng's character while exposing his own personality, completely covering up Dijia, who had invaded Zhou Ping's consciousness.

Dijia invaded Zhou Ping's consciousness in stages. He first remained dormant in order to hide. Zhou Ping was a brain power user, if he was unwilling, even Dijia would have difficulty seizing his consciousness. Fortunately, Bai Lixin had long planted a compulsion. Bai Lixin's hint was somewhat peculiar; that is, it could stimulate the deepest hidden desires within the controlled, and slowly amplify this desire, so as to control the original owner.

Zhou Ping desired to destroy this lifeless fortress, leading to the fall of the God-Emperor, who was enjoying his success.

Bai Lixin grabbed his body and slowly eroded his mind with this compulsion. This helped Dijia's soul to begin fusing with Zhou Ping's. The first step was fusing, after which he would slowly devour Zhou Ping's soul.

They thought that the silent erosion would last for a long time, but Eve's appearance accelerated this pace.

Zhou Ping knew what the pseudo Lord God was up to the moment Eve seduced Zhou An. The pseudo Lord God wanted the brothers to end in mutual destruction. But Zhou An ended up being more impulsive than sensible and killed his brother.