Ancient World [Arc 5.1- 5.2]

Arc 5.1 [Chapter 79]

The unexpected situation at the scene was also broadcast live on camera without discrimination across the network. The image of Qiao Qun and Liang Xuan being taken away by the police brought some controversy to Chivalry Road. But along with the controversy, the number of views on Chivalry Road once again broke through the sky, topping the video hits chart.

Immediately afterwards, someone on the internet broke the news that Qiao Qun was actually the captain of the national battle team, and the whole internet was once again in an uproar.

As Qiao Qun and Liang Xuan were taken away at the end of the video, curious netizens looked for the full video of the final match of "Chivalry Road," and the amazing performance of the Heavenly Destruction team in the final once again attracted more people to come and watch.

They originally just wanted to see how the captain of the national battle team was caught, but ended up seeing even more amazing video content instead.

There was really no shortage of people who browsed the internet, and as the video became more popular, it was revealed that Pei Fuchen was the former captain of the national team who suddenly left the team two years ago.

Pei Fuchen had always been deeply hidden and rarely appeared in front of people.

The only time he appeared in front of the public was in a National Team promo three years ago, when he did a one-man, two-role fight.

The video was greeted with admiration by some and questioned by others who thought it was impossible and that it must have been a post-production to make a spectacle of himself.

But whether it was true or not, the video has since faded into obscurity due to some kind of pressure.

But the power of the netizens was shown. There were still copies of the video among them, and as the finals video began to dominate the top of the video portals, the video, which had been questionable three years ago, reappeared.

Three Years later, no one dared doubt Pei Fuchen's ability or the authenticity of this video.

The title of the final video changed again and again, from " Arena Masters Grand Final" to "National Team Captain caught on the spot at the tournament, is it moral degradation or a step backwards in civilisation?" and again to "Where is the Fifth Hand? and finally, "Older is still the best: see how the former national team captain crushed the current national team captain."

People's enthusiasm did not diminish, and the video was replayed countless times, and each time was a new experience.

The biggest beneficiary of this was the official Chivalry Road company. The unintentional publicity drew an unprecedented number of players to the game and injected a plethora of new blood.

Liang Xuan spent a day at the police station and was released as it was determined that he had no knowledge of all the counts. Qiao Qun, who was involved in all three cases, was still under investigation.

Qiao Qun was in isolation, and Liang Xuan did not see him when he left.

Liang Xuan was no fool. Combining the accusation of the attempted poisoning, with the three people from the Heaven Destruction team being absent for no reason, the answer was clear.

Was the game theft case related to the hacking of Bai Lu's Dancing Song account?

And in that backstage data tampering case, what had been tampered with?

Liang Xuan already had the answer in his mind. He had long found out that the probability of his account making a top-quality weapon was frighteningly high. Once or twice would be fine, but making a top-quality weapon three or four times made him suspicious.