ABO World [Arc 10.1- 10.2]

Arc 10.1 [Chapter 203]

The Heavenly Sea King laughed again after sending Fang Xuelin away, and Bai Lixin saw his hand slap fiercely towards the wound, causing searing black flames to appear on it.

Bai Lixin smelt burning flesh and green smoke rising from the wound. The black mist gradually stopped spreading, while the paper figures that Bai Lixin had released were still absorbing the black mist frantically.

With a flick of the Heavenly Sea King's hand, the black mist that had been casually tumbling through the palace seemed to come to life. Without warning, it violently opened up and wrapped the paper figures in it, corrupting them from the outside.

Bai Lixin's Dao heart was injured, and he spat out a mouthful of blood. The dozens of paper children turned into broken paper figures that fell lifelessly from the black mist.

"Since I'm going to die, you can all come and accompany me." With a cold laugh, the Heavenly Sea King opened his mouth wide and sucked in the black qi remaining around him into his stomach. At the same time, his body started expanding outwards.

Bai Lixin's eyes widened. He is planning to explode himself!

[Deduct points and activate time stasis, S419M!] [Ding! Warning! Warning! The opponent's mental power is too strong; time stasis is ineffective.]

Bai Lixin looked at the Heavenly Sea King's increasingly swollen body. He clenched his teeth and tapped his finger on the giant lion's forehead, and bellowed, "Quick! Take the two of them and leave! "

As the Heavenly Sea King's self-destruction was imminent, Bai Lixin grabbed Liao Sufan and Huang Hongyuan by the collar, intending to fling them onto the giant lion.

Huang Hongyuan was caught off guard and was thrown up, but before he could get Liao Sufan, the latter kicked the giant lion behind hard, "Get out!"

The giant lion wailed, pulled himself up, and quickly ran out.

Bai Lixin: "Uh ......" Hey, hey, wait a minute, there's still a passenger who hasn't gone up yet!

Liao Sufan gave a ferocious laugh and yanked Bai Lixin's hand off his collar. "Do you think I am greedy for life and afraid of death?"

Bai Lixin shook his head, "of course not, but it's urgent..."

"This guy is going to blow himself up, right? What are you going to do after letting us leave?" Liao Sufan stared into Bai Lixin's eyes and said angrily, "What did you want to do? Do you want to make me fall in despair like the Heavenly Sea King? "

Bai Lixin was silent. Over there, the Heavenly Sea King laughed, "Good, good! It's good you both stayed! One is the one who hurt Taiyi in this life, and the other is the one who hurt Taiyi four thousand years ago. I have no regrets if you two are buried with me! "

"Haha! What a joke! " Bai Lixin bit his finger. His fingertips flew in mid-air as he wrote while taking out all the talismans he had, "You have many regrets, but your biggest regret will be that as soon as you die, your soul will turn to ashes! You will never be able to be with Taiyi. He will have a new lover, and he will continue to have a new lover even in his next life. And you? Your life is over! "

Bai Lixin deliberately mentioned Taiyi, and sure enough, he saw the Heavenly Sea King begin to roar again. His eyes were sharp and he shouted. "There's a flaw! Move out! "

The talismans floating overhead quickly flew out, twisting and transforming into a yellow chain and then binding the Heavenly Sea King.

"Hahaha, do you think you can seal me with such a method? I use my life as a tribute and burn my soul as my power. How are these ordinary talismans a match for me? " The body in the chain of talismans continued to expand. Not only did the chains not trap the Heavenly Sea King, but they also accelerated the pace of his self-destruction due to the squeeze.