Interstellar World [Arc 7.19- 7.20]

Arc 7.19 [Chapter 142]

Bai Lixin lowered his body and hurriedly moved through the battlefield with his form concealed.

A zerg rushed up and Bai Lixin was about to slice it up when an even faster black figure rushed up and a huge bolt of lightning fell, burning the disruptive zerg directly into powder.

Nodding to Mo Shaojun, Bai Lixin kept moving and headed straight for the aircraft.

The aircraft's defense had long since been damaged by the previous laser attack. Although the hatch of the aircraft was shut tight, there was a hole about half a metre in diameter where the systems had been damaged.

Bai Lixin quickly reached this hole under Mo Shaojun's cover. With a single leap, he firmly grasped the sides of the hole and lifted himself inside.

Mo Shaojun wanted to follow him in, but the hole was so small that it was impossible for him to get in with his beastly body. If he turned back to human form, the slightest mistake on the battlefield would change the outcome. With the attacking zerg all around him at the moment, there was no chance for him to transform.

On the whole battlefield, only Bai Lixin's size could pass through the hole.

As he watched Bai Lixin enter the huge aircraft, Mo Shaojun prayed in his heart: "Brother Mo Ye, make sure you come back alive."

Bai Lixin entered the aircraft and felt a little uncomfortable with the surroundings.

There was no light inside the aircraft, and it was all dark. Bai Lixin closed his eyes for a while to adjust to the darkness, and when he opened them again, he had adjusted and could vaguely see.

[S419M], he called out in his mind, [Scan for the location of the mother zerg].[Yes,

Lord Host! Scanning for the location of the mother zerg. Ding! The scanning begins.]

[Ding, scan finished. The topographical map will be transmitted to the host.]

As soon as S419M's prompt fell, a three-dimensional map appeared in Bai Lixin's mind. Inside the map, there was a red dot that kept flashing. [The red dot is the location of the mother zerg. Calculating the best route to reach the mother zerg. The calculation is over.]

A thin blue line from his own location on the map began to spread continuously, finally connecting to the mother worm, [Lord host, this is the fastest route to the mother zerg's location.]

Bai Lixin nodded. Focusing his energy to his eyes, his surroundings were then as clear as in daylight.

This aircraft was more of a huge ecosystem chain than a aircraft.

Looking around from his current position, there are potholes extending everywhere. The surrounding air was humid, some places cold, while some places even had rain.

Without delay, Bai Lixin began to follow the route map in his mind.

Just after the first fork in the road, a voice suddenly came to his mind: [Xiao Ye.]

[Lei Yao?] Bai Lixin stopped and asked in his mind.

[It's me, I'm temporarily connected to you. I just used my mental power to do a scan of the interior of the aircraft and found the location of the mother bug. I'll provide you with the route, so just follow the directions.]

Bai Lixin thought about it and said, [Okay, you lead the way.]

[There are five forks in front of you; you take the second left-hand fork.]