Modern World [Arc 4.7- 4.8]

Arc 4.7 [Chapter 65]

Bai Lixin was typing these words in the battlefield chat channel, which could be seen by anyone who was on this stage of the gang war.

Seeing the messages swiped in the chat channel, Qiao Qun, who was still commanding the gang war, jumped directly from the battlefield channel to Liang Xuan's private messages with concern and asked, "What's going on?"

Liang Xuan took a couple of ragged breaths and said, "It's nothing, Bai Lu's Sn

ow Feather is back. I was planning to kill him, but I didn't think this lake was haunted by something. A swirling tornado suddenly appeared and swept us all in. "

Qiao Qun frowned, "How could this happen? Can't you guys get out then? I'll come and rescue you all. "

"No need!" Liang Xuan's voice rose, "We can do it. This vortex bug will probably disappear after a while. The gang battle is more important. You continue to command, we will be out in no time. Don't worry. "

Qiao Qun had always known Liang Xuan's strength, and hearing him say so, he did not doubt him and nodded before jumping back on the gang war's channel.

However, as Liang Xuan said this, the vortex and the tornado still showed no sign of slowing down in the slightest. Their screens were still spinning wildly.

Wandering Fingers slapped the table, "Can we return to the resurrection point after self-extinguishing our meridians?"

Self-extinguishing Meridians was a suicide skill that allowed one to die on the spot after using it, and you could choose to return to the resurrection point to revive after death.

As soon as the words were said, Xiao Wen responded, "I'll try."

After a few taps on the "Self-Destruct Meridian" button, she shook her head regretfully, " Wandering Fingers, I can't. Self-extinguishing meridians requires being out of combat and not moving. But we are now swept into the vortex and are in a combatant state. "

Liang Xuan gritted his teeth and said, "I'll force myself offline to try."

With that, he forced himself out of the game and logged back in, but he didn't get any relief from this method either. The game had just finished loading when he noticed that the screen was still spinning.

And at the centre of the spinning point, Bai Lu's Snow Feather in fluttering clothes was still standing motionless at the top of the spike.

"Damn it! " Liang Xuan threw the mouse hard on the table and said, "How the hell are we going to get out? Is there any other way out? "

Xiao Wen thought about it and suddenly had a bright idea, "Let's complain about a bug. This must be a bug! I'm a platinum member of the game, so I can directly ask the GM to come and deal with it. " (gm: game customer support)

Liang Xuan lit up when he heard Xiao Wen's words, "Good, you try!"

Bai Lixin stood motionless on the pike, and perhaps because he was tired of standing, he simply sat down.

And at the same time, Lao Er was reading the words posted in the battlefield chat group. He shouted in the chat room, "Guys, copy all of Bai Lu's words. Let's brush up the screen! "

The people in the Four Seas Peaceful Life club who were participating in the gang war instantly trembled and started to copy Bai Lu's words. After that, they started to post the battlefield chat room one paragraph at a time.

They were laughing in the chat room as they copied them. The Midsummer Gang was a notoriously battle-mad gang, fighting while always coming up with nasty slogans about helping the weak, getting rid of evil, and promoting good.