Arc 11.25 [Chapter 260]

Xuanyuan Yixiao gave the two unconscious Feather people a healing potion, and they woke up in just a few moments.

The two seemed to be very familiar with Xuanyuan Yixiao and were not surprised to see him. They excitedly called out "Venerable Xuanyuan" and then kneeled and made a big salute.

Xuanyuan Yixiao just smiled with spontaneity and did not say anything more, but waved his hand casually and asked the two to quickly go back to their world.

The two had just experienced the perils of life and death; how dare they linger in the outside world? They got up and left as soon as they were told to.

The young man and girl of the Sky Feather tribe spread their wings, held their hands, and used their feet to open a void and disappear into it.

Bai Lixin had already taken a disguise pill by the time the two woke up, but he was depressed about his appearance. He thought he was a six-foot man who had given birth to a child in the last world, but in this world, he had been warned by two people about those who "take the yin to supplement the yang".

Bai Lixin looked at Xuanyuan Yixiao with a sneer: "Did Master meet his white moonlight and vermilion mole?"

Xuanyuan Yixiao's body gave a start and he smiled bitterly, "Disciple, please don't tease me. I crossed into the Upper Elemental Immortal Realm with a passion, but I didn't expect a time gap of thousands of years between me and her. I existed before she was born, and I was already old when she was born. However, my sudden understanding of the Way of Time made my advancement very smooth. "

Bai Lixin pondered for a moment and continued to ask, "Then where does Master intend to go now? Will you come with us? "

"It is a great pity that today is the day we meet, but it is also the moment we part. My cultivation has been stagnant for hundreds of years, and I have not been able to break through. Seeing you today stirred me up, and I felt that my cultivation bottleneck had been loosened. If there is nothing else, I'm going into seclusion to do my best to break through. If I am lucky enough not to have fallen during the breakthrough, I will come and look for you two. Old friend, disciple, live well."

Bai Lixin was stunned. He did not expect to part again just after seeing each other.

Anyway, wasn't the path of cultivation just like that? They would naturally see each other again if it was their fate.

Bai Lixin laughed lightly and nodded gently, "Okay, Master. Don't die when you break through. "

Xuanyuan laughed out loud and handed his storage bag to Bai Lixin, "The pills were a meeting gift; this is a farewell gift. There are countless divine herbs inside, and jade slips containing countless pill refining methods that I have studied over the years. Take them and study them carefully. I believe that with your qualifications, you will be able to achieve great success in just a few years."

Bai Lixin was also not polite, and took Xuanyuan Yixiao's storage bag, casually looking through it briefly.

Alas, this master of mine always appears at the right time to give me what I urgently need: he is a good master.

Xuanyuan Yixiao stayed for a while. After exchanging a few more words, he flew away on his wine gourd.

.............

The two feathered people who stepped through the void to return to their clan were suddenly caught by something and directed into an unfamiliar space.

Two cultivators were waiting in front of them. The man was tall and handsome, and the woman was beautiful.

The feathered man and woman cried out in their hearts, and they heard the female cultivator ask, "Sun Xu, what are these two things? Are they also cultivators? "