Modern World [Arc 2.1- 2.2]

Arc 2.1 [Chapter 18]

At the Academy Awards ceremony, Bai Lixin's mega 3D film "Dragon Quest" was well received and won six awards, including Best Director, Best Picture, Best Visual Effects, Best Editing, Special Achievement, and Technology Achievement, becoming the only film in the history of cinema to win six honours.

As award after award was announced, the room erupted again and again, and the people in China watching the live broadcast raised their glasses in celebration, exclaiming that it was a great moment of joy.

It was the first comeback in the history of Chinese cinema, and it was a big one! At the same time, at the age of 26, Bai Lixin became the youngest director in the history of the Oscars.

Bai Lixin himself only went up to receive the Best Director award, the other five awards were given to the actors that participated to help them on stage. Once again, the atmosphere in the audience was heightened by Bai Lixin's acceptance speech.

He stood on the podium with a comfortable and graceful demeanour, not at all shy or timid about receiving his first award. The crowd looked at this handsome young man on the stage, and countless young girls' hearts pounded.

"What a handsome and talented young man. It would be great if he could be my boyfriend. "

But Bai Lixin's words broke the hearts of the girls who had just jumped at the chance.

Without much ado, Bai Lixin took the microphone and smiled, "I have two people to thank for this achievement today. The first is my once good friend, Xu Haoran. I thank him for showing up at the beginning of my business to help me through the hard times together, and for resolutely choosing to leave to let me grow up quickly when I needed to be independent. "

After saying this, Bai Lixin smiled coyly at the camera, "And next, I would like to thank my lover, Luo Qintian, the most. I thank him for being by my side when I was at my most desperate and helpless, and for his trust and encouragement from the beginning to the end, which helped me to regain my confidence and contributed to my achievements today. "

"I can say that without my lover, Luo Qintian, I would not be the Lu Xuefei I am today. Thank you, Qintian, and, I love you. "

When Bai Lixin finished saying this, the air exploded with a loud scream of cheers, and even the MC near him couldn't help but whistle.

Luo Qintian was one of the most famous people in country M. Who didn't know him? So when two such perfect men came together, the hearts of countless young girls were already broken into crumbs.

The host teased, "Mr. Lu's sincere confession really fed us a mouthful of dog food. I wonder if you two are already close to the next stage of things."

Bai Lixin suddenly smiled sheepishly as he said, "There is this intention, and we will tell everyone when the time comes."

That expression was so good-natured and cute that it instantly made countless aunties squeal and cover their faces, wanting to go straight up and squeeze his face.

Gosh, Luo Qiantan must have saved the world in his last life. Otherwise, how could he have caught a well-behaved genius?

Ah ah ah! So cute. I want to hug him so badly.

The award ceremony was simulcast worldwide, so China also saw the footage.

They had long known that Lu Xuefei was gay, but never knew that he was already in love. When they saw that Lu Xue Fei was with Luo Qintian, the president of the Luo Group, many people took out tissues and wiped the corners of their eyes.