Interstellar World [Arc 8.15- 8.16]

Arc 8.15 [Chapter 164]

With Rubbish having almost adapted to his new body, Graverson decided that the group should return to the garbage planet. He counted the number of people by head count and noticed that two were missing.

"Where are Bai Lixin and Ghar? Where did they go? " Graverson asked, almost blowing off his beard.

Waste O^O: "Master, I don't know."

Graverson: "...... Put away the cute expression."

Rubbish ^w^: "Yes, Master."

Graverson: "..."

"Ahem," Graverson coughed, deciding that out of sight was out of mind. "You guys carry all the supplies to the ship for now. You, go fuel up the ship. If these two don't make it back before dawn, you don't have to wait for them. "

"You were not going to wait for us!" A clear, piercing voice came from a distance as two people slowly walked over. The two were carrying several large boxes in their hands effortlessly.

"Where did you go? What have you got there? " Graverson asked as he watched the two men approach. His eyes widened when he saw what Ghar was carrying, "A mini-cannon?!"

Ghar placed the mini-cannon in front of Rubbish and said, "It's your energy unit in there. I wanted to take it out and return it to you, but I thought this would be more suitable. Do you want it?"

Rubbish blinked and looked at Graverson. "Do I want it, Master?"

"Yes, yes, yes!!! Of course you want it! It's a cannon of immense power! " Graverson was about to jump up and down, afraid that Rubbish would say "no."

Rubbish nodded a few times, "Yes, thank you, Ghar. I'll take it then."

"You're welcome."

Ghar dropped the cannon, but he was still carrying several stacked boxes over his shoulder. Graverson had exchanged arms with people before and was no stranger to the look of the boxes. He asked suspiciously, "You bought arms?"

Bai Lixin laughed and shtoook his head, "Someone gifted them us."

"A gift?" Graverson clearly didn't believe Bai Lixin, "Who would be so kind as to give you this?"

"An arms dealer, and in return, Ghar has sent their address location to the Interstellar Police."

Graverson: "......"

With that, Bai Lixin and Ghar carried the boxes to the ship on their own.

Graverson looked at the mini-cannon and happily carried it onto the ship as well.

While Ghar was making Rubbish's body, Graverson didn't stay idle. He cleaned up the spaceship where he should, and since he couldn't move his hands, he yelled at his minions to fix the malfunctioning steering wheel sensors, flight systems, and other areas.

With the money left over, he purchased more supplies such as medicine, water, and food, remaining with about 300 star coins only.

Bai Lixin bought the pile of materials for Rubbish's body and was left with about 3000 star coins. The aircraft was large, so they had enough space to load the supplies within its weight capacity and returned home with a full load.

There was no home-grown food on the garbage planet, so if it weren't for Graverson's supplies every few days, the people of Garbage Star would be starving to death.

The group did not linger any longer and made their way back to Garbage Star.

Everyone was stunned when they stepped onto the golden sands of Garbage Planet.