Arc 11.23 [Chapter 258]

The sun, the moon and the stars were spinning fast. Between heaven and earth, light and darkness alternated.

Bai Lixin rotated the Ethereal Wood and Water Technique before exhaling and collecting his Qi, slowly opening his eyes.

"Congratulations, you have reached the maximum level for the Golden Elixir stage after ten years." Feng Baixiao stood at the entrance of the cave and looked at Bai Lixin with a soft smile.

The sun shone on Feng Baixiao's back, making his body glow with a hazy, ambiguous golden light. The originally angular cold face was softened by the light. Bai Lixin's heart trembled inexplicably and he felt a sense of familiarity.

"This is as far as I can go. I'm finding it very difficult to advance further after reaching the Golden Elixir stage and my cultivation is stagnant." Bai Lixin smiled gently and suppressed that strange stirring in his heart. He stood up and walked outside.

"You just need experience." Feng Baixiao pondered for a moment and whispered to himself.

Feng Baixiao had brought Bai Lixin to this cave after arriving at the Upper Element Immortal world ten years ago.

There was a spiritual spring deep in this cave that was so full of spiritual energy that the cave was like a small spiritual circle. With the abundance of spiritual energy, Bai Lixin felt a sense of advancement and went into seclusion for ten years.

Within just ten years, he had advanced from the fifth level of the Golden Elixir to the Grand Circle of the Golden Elixir cultivation stage.

Feng Baixiao looked at Bai Lixin's increasingly beautiful appearance and sighed, "If you have time, you should improve your alchemy skills. Your appearance is becoming more and more stunning, and there are no shortage of people in this world who take yin and supplement yang to help their cultivation. It would be inconveniencing if we were to go out like this."

Bai Lixin froze. He looked down in thought and then pointed at himself and asked, "Are you saying I look like a woman now?

Feng Baixiao curled one side of his lips, but did not saying anything.

Bai Lixin's cultivation had reached a bottleneck. Even if he wanted to make pills now, he did not have the necessary herbs to do so. So they had to go to the market.

When it came to going to the market, Bai Lixin realized that although he had been in this world for more than 20 years, he had become a real home squatter. His life trajectory was just a journey from one cave to another. A drop of cold sweat ran down his forehead at this thought.

My God, no wonder I couldn't find Dijia. Can Dijia fall from the sky onto my face?

"Pah!" There was a loud bang and something fell from the sky! A cloud of dust rose in front of Bai Lixin's face, blocking their sight.

Bai Lixin was dumbfounded: "......" What the hell? It looks like something fell from the sky?

In the midst of the dust, a strange figure with a huge figure was seen flailing with its claws outstretched.

Bai Lixin couldn't help but blurt out, "Who is this demon? Report your name as soon as possible!!"

Feng Baixiao almost stumbled and looked at Bai Lixin with a narrow gaze.

Bai Lixin held his forehead. He really wanted to curse so much that he accidentally said it.

The figure in the dust wavered for a few moments, and the flailing claws went on for a short time before it fell back to the ground. As the dust faded away, the two men took a step forward and saw the creature clearly.