Modern World [Arc 1.15- 1.16]

Arc 1.15 [Chapter 15]

Wang Sisi did not want to stay in that hotel room a moment longer. She rummaged through the closet and found that her discarded clothes were not torn. She hastily tidied up herself and then left the hotel fully wrapped up so that no one could recognize her.

Wang Sisi flew back to the love nest she shared with Xu Haoran, and as soon as she closed the door, she went into her room and flung herself onto the bed, covering her head under the covers and crying bitterly.

Why is God so unjust? She was wronged in her previous life, and now even in this? If that is the case, what exactly was the point of letting her be reborn?

Wang Sisi was grief-stricken and in despair, but this time she had no thoughts of suicide. She felt that if God had let her be reborn, then there must be some chance of reversal.

After a long time, Wang Sisi had cried enough before she took her head out of the blanket.

She blankly looked around the house, which was full of love and fond memories of her and Xu Haoran, and her originally empty eyes blinked, regaining some focus.

No way! She could not die with Wei Xinyi like this. She still had a great future ahead of her and a partner who loved her. Xu Haoran loved her because of her purity, kindness, and generosity. If all the facts were exposed to Xu Haoran, he would be disgusted and abandon her.

Having made up her mind, Wang Sisi packed her things and found a spare mobile phone.

She had shattered hers in the hotel room in a fit of anger, but before she fled, she took the remains of the phone and the SIM card because she was afraid of someone using them to harm her.

Wang Sisi greatly cared about her reputation. She has suffered a lot from being poked and prodded in the past, so she has been extra careful in this life, even remembering to cover herself up before fleeing the hotel to avoid being recognized.

Lucas had looked up Wei Xinyi's phone number and she had also stored it on the SIM card, but she just hadn't used it.

She put the SIM card into the spare phone and immediately sent an MMS message to Wei Xinyi.

It was the first direct confrontation between these two women, but this was by no means the end of it. It was just the beginning.

At almost the same time as she sent MMS, she also received one; a video taken with a mobile phone. The moment Wang Sisi saw the video, the blood on her face drained away.

Wei Xinyi's heart was overjoyed as she watched the wonderful video of the four men on one woman on her TV. The thrill of revenge was so intoxicating that she took a video and sent it to Wang Sisi.

At almost the same time, her mobile phone rang. Wei Xinyi didn't think twice and picked it up casually.

As soon as the MMS message opened, a gunshot mingled with the moans of the woman on the TV. Wei Xinyi stared at the video with wide eyes, not daring to believe it.

It was followed by the phrase, "We'll see—Wang Sisi."

Wei Xinyi's head exploded. Who the hell was Wang Sisi and how did she get her hands on this video?

Wei Xinyi's heart was both surprised and anxious. The sound of Wang Sisi's moans in the video still reached her ears, but she couldn't laugh anymore. It was only after a long time that she clenched her teeth and said, "If you're blackmailing me, I'll blackmail you too."

She took her phone and recorded another video on the TV, then sent it:

"Don't force me. Come out and meet me."