Modern World [Arc 4.5- 4.6]

Arc 4.5 [Chapter 63]

Bai Lixin logged on to the Snow Feather account that Bai Lu was forced to discard, and he found a lot more unread emails in the messenger.

Opening the emails, the attachments neatly lay with the equipment and money originally stolen from this character.

Putting all the equipment on, Bai Lixin then said in the chat room, "Well, all my equipment has been recovered. Thank you, boss. "

"You're welcome. Now, would you like to join our Heaven's Destruction Battle Team? " Pei Fuchen's magnetic voice came from the headset.

Bai Lixin nodded, "With pleasure!"

After learning that Bai Lixin's equipment was recovered, Pei Fuchen let Bai Lixin into the chat room, and there were only the two of them in the chat room.

Pei Fuchen expected Bai Lixing's affirmative answer, but he still had a smile in his heart, "I will now pull you into our five-member team."

As soon as the words fell, a dialog box popped up on the computer screen in front of Bai Lixin's eyes.

[Player Swordsman Qing invites you to join the "Heaven Destruction Battle Team"; agree or decline.]

Bai Lixin naturally clicked "agree" and, accepting the invitation, he opened the list of members of the Heavenly Destruction Battle Team.

The members of each team are scalable, and the arena of the game "Chivalry Road" was divided into four types: single-player match, two-player match, three-player match, and five-player match.

In order to avoid the problem whereby a team cannot be able to progress smoothly if one of the players leaves, "Chivalry Road" added an extra number of players to each team.

For two-player teams, the maximum number of players registered in the team is 3, but the number of players actually participating in the tournament is still 2. This way, if one of them is not available, the other two can form a team and continue to fight.

Similarly, the maximum number of players registered in a three-person match is 5, and the maximum number of players for a five-person match is eight.

And now Bai Lixin looked at the battle team composition that had a total of seven places, including him.

Pei Fuchen seemed particularly fond of the role of swordsman. His side account as well as his official account, was actually a swordsman with fluttering clothes.

In addition to the swordsman he knew, there were five other professions in the team: archer, Shaolin, snow feather healer, assassin, and Daoist.

"Little Lu, my time in the game may not be quite sufficient, so if there is a chance to participate in the arena master tournament afterwards, it is likely that the five of you will participate."

Bai Lixin remembered what s419m said about benign tumors and asked tentatively, "Busy with work?"

"No," Pei Fuchen was silent for a moment and chose to tell him part truth, "My health is not very good."

Seeing that Pei Fuchen did not say anything further, Bai Lixin knew that he had to change the topic, "Boss, thank you for helping me recover the stolen equipment. Can we meet that day? I must thank you in person."

Bai Lixin originally thought Pei Fuchen would say yes, but unexpectedly he got a refusal. "I said it was a small matter, no need to worry about it. If it is fate, we will naturally meet. Lao Er and the others have proposed having a meeting, so you can go along when the time comes. "