Western Fantasy World [Arc 6.19- 6.20]

Arc 6.19 [Chapter 119]

[Ding! Body restoration is complete. Lord Host, you and Lord God deserve to be a match made in heaven! Even without your memories, you still found a fragment of the Lord God's soul and did such shameful things with him.]

[......]It's better not to talk to this increasingly humanistic artificial brain.

After taking a deep breath and getting used to this familiar yet unfamiliar body for a while, Bai Lixin got up from the bed.

Seeing the messy clothes all over the floor, Bai Lixin chanted a purification spell to himself and took out a set of intact junior priest robes from his magic pouch, putting them on before pacing behind Curtisno and smiling, "It smells good."

Curtisno turned back to gaze at Bai Lixin with azure eyes, "I was afraid it would be inconvenient for you, so I made some soft food."

Bai Lixin:"... "

Huh, and who caused my inconvenience?

"As much as I'd like to try your handiwork, I'm a little late. The rooster is crowing, and I have to go to church. " Bai Lixin heard the sound of the rooster crowing, tightened the robe he was wearing and made to head out the door.

"Baby, wait," Curtisno spoke out to stop Bai Lixin.

"Hmm?" Bai Lixin quirked an eyebrow.

"When your Pope said, come when the rooster crows, did he mean the next day?" Curtisno gave a mysterious laugh, his hand not forgetting to stir the rice porridge simmering in the pot.

Bai Lixin nodded uncertainly, "Yes."

Curtisno chuckled again and pointed to the calendar hanging on the wall, "It's already 24 hours after the appointment day."

Bai Lixin: "......"

Fuck, no one should stop me from cleaning up this beast!

Retracing his feet, Bai Lixin went to the table and simply propped up his chin to look at Curtisno, the home cook, "I didn't expect you to have this kind of cooking craftsmanship, did you practice by yourself before?"

Curtisno stirred the rice carefully and said, without looking back, "I am naturally gifted. I wondered why God had allowed me to master this talent. It turns out it was to serve my dear darling."

"......"

Why do you say such sweet things at the drop of a hat?

Even though they were already an old married couple, his heart still pounded when he said love words now and then.

When the rice porridge was finally cooked, Curtisno served two bowls and brought them to the table.

There was nothing else on the table but the two bowls of rice.

Without removing his apron, he sat down across from Bai Lixin and said, "Nothing else is digestible or easy to excrete, so, my dear, if you'll excuse me, let's drink this first."

The delicious smell of rice had reached Bai Lixin's nose as it was cooking, and when the rice was brought to him, the aromatic and rich smell stimulated his stomach and intestines.

He picked up the silver spoon and took an eagerly awaited taste.

Wow, it was delicious!

As he ate, he gave a thumbs-up to Curtisno. He hadn't eaten in two days and was indeed hungry.

Looking at Bai Lixin's tiger-like eating, Curtisno smiled and said, "I know an old Eastern saying: "to capture a man's heart, you must first capture his stomach."