Interstellar World [Arc 7.15- 7.16]

Arc 7.15 [Chapter 138]

After handing the water to the rabbit-like guide beside him, the sentinel looked over and said, "The water here is clean. I tested it and it is safe to drink. "

Lei Yao and Bai Lixin looked at each other before stepping out of the bush as Bai Lixin said, "Yes, thank you."

They came a little closer, and the sentinel could only then see what they looked like. His eyes widened as he exclaimed, "His Imperial Highness Lei Yao."

Lei Yao had always been mysterious and rarely appeared in public. More so after taking part in a top-secret mission five years ago. However, this did not prevent people from obtaining Lei Yao's appearance. The planet's information technology was so high, how could they fail to get an image?

He recognized Lei Yao, and naturally, he recognized Bai Lixin as well. He looked at the slightly thin Bai Lixin and then looked at his arm.

The thighs of Lei Yao's sentinel weren't even as thick as his arms. Ah, it was said that this sentinel was only a D-rank attribute. Can he protect the empire's future king properly or not?

The strong-backed sentinel thought to himself.

Lei Yao only nodded at him, took off his water bag and drew some water, taking a sip before handing it to Bai Lixin, "You must be thirsty. Have a drink."

Bai Lixin gave a "hmm" and went to sit next to Lei Yao. Just as he was about to sit on the stone, Lei Yao pulled Bai Lixin into his arms with an unexpected tug.

"The ground is cold. Sit on me." Lei Yao circled Bai Lixin and handed him the water bag.

Bai Lixin didn't struggle. He took the water bag and drank a few sips, then handed it back to Lei Yao, saying, "Fill it up a bit more. I don't know if we'll still come across such clean water on the road afterwards."

"Okay."

The sentinel watched the interaction between the two, and then looked at the young girl he was protecting under his arm. His eyes drifted for a moment, his face very torn.

Was there no mistake about these two? Was a man this weak a sentinel?

He asked himself again in his mind. Was this the way to protect the future king of the empire?

Lei Yao and Bai Lixin rested for a while and then intended to continue their journey.

"One moment, please!" The strong-backed sentinel hurriedly called out to the two men who intended to leave.

The two stopped in their tracks, and Bai Lixin asked in confusion, "What is it?"

"We are from the eighth squad. My name is Hu Xiong, and this is my guide, Li Xin. " Hu Xiong gulped, thinking about how to speak, "This jungle is full of danger. Since we have met, why don't we go forward together? That way, we can take care of each other, right? "

He was worried about Emperor Lei Yao's safety, so he couldn't say it outright that he wanted to travel together because men have dignity. Emperor Lei Yao would be ashamed!

Deep in his heart, Hu Xiong clenched his fist. For the sake of the interstellar and the empire's glory. Since the heavens had allowed him to meet the Emperor, he had to protect the Emperor.

Bai Lixin was amused as he looked at the anxious expression on Hu Xiong's face. The man's worried eyes glanced at Lei Yao now and then.

Was he afraid that if he was not careful, he would not be able to protect Lei Yao and would let him die?