Western Fantasy World [Arc 6.3- 6.4]

Arc 6.3 [Chapter 103]

Seeing Yaphisor open his eyes, Orvis chuckled and whispered, "Little worm, still pretending to sleep?"

The Bloods were handsome and arrogant, priding themselves on their nobility and comparing humans to worms.

Yaphisor was not surprised to find that he could not hide from Orvis, and his eyes only flickered with initial surprise before gradually returning to indifference.

Slowly sitting upright on the ground, Yaphisor glanced at Cusi in the distance.

Cusi's chest was rising and falling evenly, and there was even a faint snore coming from his place, showing how soundly he was sleeping.

Just moments before, when Orvis was sucking Cusi's blood, Yaphisor had not been the least bit worried.

Deep in his heart, he knew that Orvis would not harm Cusi and that he would send Cusi to the papacy.

These were things he was not supposed to know, but he took it for granted that this was how the world was supposed to go.

..................

———The new Pope Cusi, clad in golden robes, stood at the top of the ladder looking down on all life, his light brown pupils smiling knowingly as he locked eyes with Orvis, dressed as the King Alchemist beside him.

...............

"I am a close friend of Cusi's, and he will not forgive you if you hurt me." Yaphisor looked at Orvis with unblinking eyes, but out of the corner of his eye, he looked at the dark forest behind him.

Orvis chortled, "What business is it to me if you disappear for no reason?"

"I'll scream. You don't want to alert Cusi, do you? Let's make a deal: you let me go. It's none of your business whether I'm dead or alive, and I've never seen you like this before. I know nothing. "

Orvis' scarlet eyes showed a look of disdain as he glanced contemptuously at Yaphisor and nodded, "Fine, I promise you. But you can only go in that direction." Orvis' raised finger pointed to the dark forest.

Yaphisor thought for a moment and nodded, "Okay, a gentleman's word is a promise. I will leave now. "

With that, Yaphisor stood up and headed for the dark forest.

Orvis stood beyond the forest and looked at his fading figure. A wicked smile appeared at the corners of his lips before he leaned down and drew a magic formation on the ground.

As his palm left the ground, a horrific, green-faced, fanged demon with a pair of horns on its head slowly rose from the formation.

The demon took one look at the summoner, half-kneeled on the ground, and placed his right hand on his left chest, saying respectfully, "Master, what is your command?"

Orvis pointed to where Yaphisor had slept, saying, "Take a whiff and go and eat him; he is your tonic tonight."

The demon's eyes lit up, and it jumped over to where Yaphisor had slept and sniffed. Then it turned around and eagerly run into the dark forest.

.................

———Yaphisor ran wildly through the forest in panic. The demon behind him was in hot pursuit, and it opened its fangs and snapped at his neck. Yaphisor didn't even have a chance to wail before his vocal cords were snapped and he lost consciousness.