Interstellar World [Arc 8.7- 8.8]

Arc 8.7 [Chapter 156]

Bai Lixin had raised his physical attributes to S rank as early as the night before. Furthermore, he discovered that the method of concentrating energy to a single point was still useful.

So, the black stone attached to the surface of this red stone was naturally easy to solve.

The old red-nosed dwarf slowly rode his flying motorcycle with several people following behind him.

Ever since he met Ghar, Bai Lixin found that his legs were close to being useless. Whenever there was a long walk, Ghar would consciously carry him.

At the moment, Ghar was holding Bai Lixin, walking unhurriedly.

Rubbish saw it and tried to approach Graverson again. He was stopped by a look from Graverson, who knew what he was planning to do, and scolded, "If you dare to hold me, believe it or not, I will throw you into the junkyard right now."

Rubbish retracted his mechanical arm in grievance and took several steps back.

As Ghar hugged Bai Lixin and passed Rubbish, Bai Lixin laughed, "Rubbish, not all masters are good at expressing their emotions. Maybe your master is just a tsundere? You should know what that means. Search your memory chip. "

** A tsundere is a person who acts cold and a little hostile towards another person at first, but then gradually shows his or her warm side.***

Rubbish nodded, "Okay."

After a few seconds, Rubbish said in a happy tone, "So the master is just shy. Thank you for the reminder, my lord."

Bai Lixin nodded, "My name is Bai Lixin."

"Yes, Lord Bai Lixin."

They were moving in a close nit group and neither Bai Lixin nor Rubbish spoke in a deliberately low voice. Graverson had long since heard the conversation between the man and the machine.

When he heard Bai Lixin call himself "tsundere," Graverson almost pulled his beard off.

And when he heard Rubbish say he was "shy", Graverson almost stumbled and fell on his face.

These two were doing it on purpose, weren't they?

He was a 6-foot man, with a strong back, and they called him "tsundere"? They're calling him "shy"?

Graverson turned around and glared at the two people. His eyes inadvertently glanced at Bai Lixin's hand and found that it still had some black stone powder.

His heart lurched, and he quickly turned his head back.

Humph, I am a 6-foot man with a tiger back and a bear waist. I am not going to quarrel over silly things.

The group followed the dwarf for about ten minutes before he stopped in front of a small house.

It wasn't a small house per se, but it was rather short.

From the outside, the entrance was a semi-circular arch. On entering, there was a huge semi-circular inner room, which narrowed down to the height of the front door.

The red-nosed dwarf got off the flying motorbike, not caring about the supplies hanging from the back of the vehicle. He only clutched the suitcase that was well guarded in front of him and said, "Come on in, this is my home."

With that, the old dwarf walked straight into the doorway with the case in his arms.

The crowd looked at each other for a moment, and Graverson took the lead as he bent and walked in too.