Interstellar World [Arc 7.1- 7.2]

Arc 7.1 [Chapter 124]

[Ding! We have reached the mission world. The system will perform soul fusion for the host.]

[Ding! The soul fusion rate has reached 100%. I will now scan the fused physical attributes. ]

[Ding! The scan is complete. The original mental power attribute of this body is B grade, the physical attribute is A grade, and the soul attribute is now S grade as per the host's attributes.]

[The world's memories will now be collected. Ding! The collection of world memories has been completed. Sending world memory to Lord Host]

As S419M's words fell, Bai Lixin's mind was instantly filled with a large amount of information.

This was an S-rank advanced world, distinguished by gender. Humans were divided into men and women. However, they were differentiated by ability: Sentinels, Guides, and the Incapacitated.

The Guides are the least numerous and rarest ability holders, accounting for only 10% of the population. Guides have extremely powerful mental powers but are generally physically weak.

Sentinels, on the contrary, are somewhat more numerous than guides, accounting for almost 20% of the population. Sentinels are extremely powerful physically and can even become bestial and attack their enemies. However, sentinels have weak mental powers and are often compelled by others to do unpredictable things.

The incapacitated are the so-called ordinary people, who make up 70% of the total number.

Because guides and sentinels each have their flaws but can complement each other, guides and sentinels together are a complete package.

The guide assists the sentinel in stabilizing his mental powers and providing him with energy from the rear, while the Sentinel protects the Guide from threats.

And although they both have abilities, their status is also different.

The Guide has the right to choose the Sentinel, but the Sentinel does not have the right to choose the Guide.

So, in a certain sense, the guides are the ones at the top of the food chain.

Most of the worlds Bai Lixin had experienced before that had an element of war, would only have civil wars between races of the same world. In this world, however, the war was a long battle with zerg outside the interstellar.

The zerg are highly intelligent creatures with their own language and ecosystem, but the ecology of their planet itself is very poor.

With the eggs having only a 30% chance of survival, the mother zerg was forced to migrate from this difficult environment.

They are brutal by nature, and there are corpses everywhere they go. Decades ago, the queen mother zerg finally took over a planet 10,000 light-years away from Diyang planet. It made this planet its base, but its ultimate goal was the green hills of the planet Diyang.

With the zerg threat looming over them, the people of Diyang evolved at an unpredictable rate, and the human race gradually produced two types of ability users: guides and sentinels.

The Sentinels mastered taking on beast characteristics, and the Guides mastered mental attacks.

As the Diyang planet relied on the Sentinels and Guides to guard it, the ability users were even more revered on this planet.

This beloved son of this world was named Mo Shaojun, the fifteenth generation son of the Mo family, a sentinel family. His bestial incarnation is a black panther known for its athleticism and strength.