Arc 11.22 [Chapter 257]

At the place of seclusion in the Demon Clan's Mystic Realm, Sun Xu used a lotus leaf to fetch some clear water and handed it to Shui Kongling, hesitantly asking, "Senior Sister has forgotten the Sect Master?"

Shui Kongling clutched the white jade sword, frowned and shook her head, "I've forgotten everything. I can't remember anything about him at all. "

After entering the Demon Mystic Realm, Shui Kongling began to search for her fellow disciples, but the Mystic Realm was very vast and there was no shortage of formations and dangers in it, so she only found Sun Xu after searching for more than thirty days.

Sun Xu was originally an outer disciple with dual gold and water spiritual roots. He then entered the Broken Sword Peak through the outer disciples' selection process. However, soon after entering the Broken Sword Peak, Sun Xu, who was not optimistic at first, quickly rose to the top. His cultivation increased greatly, and he was appreciated by the elders.

She was lucky to have found Sun Xu.

After all, it was better to find a powerful fellow disciple.

"Senior sister, take a sip of water first." Sun Xu sent the lotus leaf in his hand forward again and urged Shui Kongling to drink, "In that case, the Ten Thousand Sword Sect has probably been exterminated."

Shui Kongling's heart was depressed at the thought, "I'm afraid so."

"Don't worry, senior sister! Even if you and I are the only ones left in the Ten Thousand Sword Sect, I will still take up the mission of reviving it together with you. Not only that, I will even protect you in place of Master!" Sun Xu looked at Shui Kongling solemnly and promised.

Shui Kongling was not a child. She could naturally see the look of admiration in Sun Xu's eyes.

She could not help but look at Sun Xu up and down carefully.

The young boy of ten years ago had now turned into a handsome young man with an angular face.

Her face flushed slightly, and she coughed lightly, swallowing a mouthful of water.

After that dream that felt like a lifetime ago, she had a sudden epiphany and she had since let go of her previous love for Feng Baixiao.

But now that an equally handsome Sun Xu was standing in front of her, Shui Kongling's heart suddenly faltered again.

"Senior Sister," Sun Xu said as he looked at Shui Kongling, "Now that the demon mystic realm is closed, there are only you and I left here. The Sect Master has secured for us ten years at the expense of the entire sect. You said that little Cha was already at the sixth level of foundation establishment when you met?"

Shui Kongling nodded and gave an "mmm," "Yes, the progress was amazing."

"Maybe there is some great chance in this cave; otherwise, with Little Cha's status as an outer disciple, how could he reach the sixth level of foundation building in just ten years? How about we go and search through this cave? "

Shui Kongling nodded, "I had the same intention."

With their decision made, the two got up and started searching the cave.

It was strange, however, that from time to time, Sun Xu would pause for a moment, seemingly lost in thought. Shui Kongling didn't notice at first, but as time went by, she could see some clues. "What's wrong, senior brother?"

"Oh, nothing, senior sister. But look at the back of that stone statue. There seems to be something strange. " Sun Xu gave Shui Kongling a soft smile before rushing towards a stone statue of a Daoist cultivator.