Interstellar World [Arc 8.3- 8.4]

Arc 8.3 [Chapter 152]

"I know that you are Simulation Droid 000, but do you have a name?"

"S000 is my name. What's your name, master? "

Bai Lixin shook his head, "That's not good. Didn't you say that you had several masters before? Didn't they give you a name? "

"No." The simulated robot replied as it ran wildly through the desert while carrying Bai Lixin in its arms.

Bai Lixin turned his head towards the simulated robot's chest to shield himself from the oncoming sand, "In that case, from today onwards, you'll be called Ghar." The robot Dijia had made was like his son.

Bai Lixin nodded in satisfaction and added, "As for me, my name is Bai Lixin. But you can address me as " Father or Papa Bai." It wouldn't be too much for Dijia's "son" to call me papa, would it?

Ghar almost stumbled, and a light flickered in his eyes.

He nearly fell to the ground, startling Bai Lixin, who hurriedly grabbed Ghar firmly around the neck.

There was a flatness in the droid's voice, "Yes, master. Thank you for the name. From this day onwards, I will be called "Ghar". But Master Bai Lixin, the definition of "father" is only set to Dr. Mansgkoo according to my memory chip. I can not call anyone else "father."

A hint of regret flashed in Bai Lixin's eyes, and he sighed, "In that case, you may as well just address me as 'Master'."

"Yes, master."

Away from Bai Lixin's sight, the robot's face changed expression and revealed a playful smile.

Ghar ran as fast as he could, and in half a day, Bai Lixin could see the outside of the main city from afar.

Looping his hand around Ghar's neck, Bai Lixin pointed to the city and said, "Let's go back to the city. I have a shelter there and some of my things there."

Ghar nodded and his legs picked up the pace.

After about another hour of running, they finally arrived at the city nestled in the middle of the desert.

Garbage city was covered in yellow sand, and the inside of the city was just as yellow as the desert around it.

The sun radiated hotly in the sky, scorching the parched land that already lacked water.

As soon as Ghar stepped into the city with Bai Lixin in his arms, he attracted many stares.

Bai Lixin, now dusty, would not have attracted attention if he had returned on his own, but he was now in the arms of a tall, handsome man. The sudden appearance of the stranger immediately attracted everyone's attention to Ghar.

The people who lived in this city were all asylum seekers and outcasts from various planets.

Although they were all outcasts, they were also divided into classes.

The highest-ranking person in the city was a bearded, burly man called Graverson. The burly man came to the planet in a battered aircraft.

A mountain is not as high as an immortal, and water is not as deep as a dragon. Even if an aircraft is not new, it is good if it can still fly.

Because of the battered aircraft, Graverson travels from planet to planet every day, re-sorting useful scrap from the garbage planet and selling it for food and water, weapons and supplies.

When he returns to the planet, he takes a small percentage of it and exchanges it for the useful scraps handed in by the scavengers.

But this guy is no philanthropist; what could be exchanged for ten litres of water and ten pounds of food on other planets, he pays the scavengers here only 20 ml of water and a pound of food for it.