Ancient World [Arc 5.11- 5.12]

Arc 5.11 [Chapter 89]

When Ren Qiankun heard Chi Yuanxian's breathless voice, he couldn't hold back for a moment, and he kicked in the door to her room to drive the others out and take over.

After a night of lingering, Ren Qiankun pushed open the door, refreshed.

Just as the door opened, he saw the tea neatly laid out on the floor.

After a long night of tangling with each other, his mouth was now dry and he was in need of water.

This medicine boy who serves the Chi Yuanxian is very good, not bad.

Ren Qiankun smiled, bent down to pick up the tray with the tea, and returned to the room.

Chi Yuanxian was still asleep on the bed. He looked at her with tender eyes and poured a cup of tea for himself.

He looked at Ren Qiankun as he lifted the cup of tea.

It was truly a delightful sight and a beautiful sight to behold. Watching Chi Yuanxian as he drank tea was a wonderful thing to do.

His eyes stared at Chi Yuanxian as he sipped on the cup of tea.

But as the tea entered his mouth, Ren Qiankun's eyes became more and more puzzled as he looked at her.

Why do I like Chi Yuanxian?

I am a sensible person, so how could I fall in love with her at first sight? It could be explained if she was my type, but she isn't my type at all!

I clearly like a woman who is quiet and soft, and although she is pretty, she is very noisy and is his least favourite type of woman.

The love in Ren Qiankun's eyes faded, and he put down the cup of tea in his hands in surprise, unable to believe what he had done in the previous ten years.

With trembling hands covering his face, Ren Qiankun wanted to hit the ground with his head.

What have I done in the past ten years? I had married the woman I loved the most and raised the most understanding children, but I had actually gone behind their backs and cheated on them with Chi Yuanxian!

What in heaven's name has happened to me in the past ten years?

Ren Qiankun covered his face, not noticing that Chi Yuanxian had woken up.

When she propped herself up and saw Ren Qiankun, her radiant almond eyes curled up slightly.

She walked up to him naked and hugged him from behind, "Lord Ren, did you get tired from last night?"

Ren Qiankun stood up abruptly, pushing Chi Yuanxian backwards by several steps.

Shock, disgust, and shame mixed on his face as Ren Qiankun glanced at Chi Yuanxian out of the corner of his eyes before hurriedly turning his head the other way.

"Yuan'er, I'll go first. You rest well." This woman was the same size as his son in appearance, and if he had a daughter, she would have been no bigger than this size.

Chi Yuanxian looked like a little girl. So, he was actually having an affair with a woman who looked the same age as his son in appearance. He was simply pretending to be a man of righteousness!

After retreating from the love brain, Ren Qiankun's heart was covered with shame and disgrace. This was a mistake, a huge mistake that he could not make again!

Seeing Ren Qiankun, who had quickly pushed his way out of the door, Chi Yuanxian's eyes narrowed, and her face instantly darkened.

Why was Ren Qiankun acting so abnormally?