Republic of China [Arc 9.1- 9.2]

Arc 9.1 [Chapter 176]

With Bai Lixin's death, Ghar ended his operation autonomously and fell into a permanent slumber with him.

The moment Ghar closed his eyes, Bai Lixin was ejected from the world. After a spiral through heaven and earth, Bai Lixin returned to the void of darkness.

[Ding! Congratulations, Lord Host, on killing one of the false gods, the god of Power, and earning 20,000 dimension points.]

[Ding! Congratulations, Lord Host, for collecting the soul fragment of the Lord God X1. The completion of the mission is level S, and you gain 30,000-dimensional points.]

[Ding! Congratulations, Lord Host, your soul attributes have been raised to S-rank by 40%.]

As of now, 9 of the Lord God's Soul Fragments have been successfully collected. Three fragments are remaining for mission completion. Please keep up the hard work, Lord Host]

Bai Lixin slowly opened his eyes and saw Dijia's soul already waiting in front of him.

Bai Lixin looked at the figure that was beginning to glow golden and felt tears flow out of his eyes.

Because nine of the soul fragments had been collected, Dijia's soul had turned into a pale golden colour. In addition, he was no longer just the flame shape he had been before but had gradually turned into a human form, although it was still blurred. Layers of golden streams of light dotted around the human shape, and he could vaguely make out some blurred facial features.

Bai Lixin squinted his eyes, trying to make out Dijia's outline, but he could not see it against the golden streams of light.

Tears slowly flowed down Bai Lixin's soul body, dripping down into the dark void, sending up pure white ripples.

The two silently looked at each other.

After a long time, Dijia's golden soul floated to Bai Lixin and gently brushed away the tears from his eyes with his hand, his lips sweeping over Bai Lixin's face with immense fondness.

Bai Lixin broke into a smile and stretched out his arms to encircle Dijia's golden soul.

"I don't want to be away from you any longer, not for even an inch." Dijia swirled in the centre of the void, shining in the darkness. "I remember so many things, baby."

Bai Lixin arched affectionately in Dijia's arms and laughed, "What do you remember?"

"I remember you crying out in my bed, I remember your ecstatic expressions, your sexy body, your tantalising secret places. I remember the bunny outfit, and I remember your pleas. I have to keep remembering this beauty every day when I'm not with you in this darkness. It makes the days here not so long. I look forward to each brief reunion with you, after which the reabsorbed memories sustain me until your next return. Baby, I really can't wait to have you."

As he said that, a stream of light attached to the outside of his golden soul began to morph into tentacles that swept and fluctuated around Bai Lixin's back, neck, and even groin.

"..."

Bai Lixin was dumbfounded. Hey, where is the promised moving speech? I don't feel moved with this, okay?

"Baby," Dijia's tentacles began to reach up to Bai Lixin's chrysanthemum and slowly moved in, "I can't wait to possess you completely."

Bai Lixin moaned and let Dijia do what he wanted. The tentacles began to move up and down, while more and more of them began to converge there. Bai Lixin slumped over Dijia, no longer having the strength to stand, and could only rely on his support to keep from collapsing in a heap.