• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢 : 𝔄𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯-𝔊𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶 •

TW: Smut. Swearing.

• Chapter Twelve : After-Game Party •

[••• ––– •••]

The group had just entered the Ravenclaw common room, thanks to Hermione's brilliant mind, and was completely stunned to see the over brightly colored spacious room filled with celebrating people. Up above the bust statue of Rowena Ravenclaw was a huge banner saying 'Congratulations!' and with the whole Ravenclaw Quidditch team's faces, all of whom were smiling and waving happily at the crowd below them as though welcoming them graciously.

On the left side of the common room were full of bottles that they knew as bottles of Firewhisky, Butterbeer, and pumpkin juice. A few plates had been spread too filled with snacks from the kitchen. On the right side was practically the dance floor with build-up magical speakers and a circular orb that looked like it was stolen from Trelawney's room and was emitting different colors.

"Invitation?"

The group halted from going in completely when a first-year Ravenclaw girl stood in front of them. She was holding a stack of white parchment that kept on changing colors.

"Excuse me?" Pansy asked, slightly affronted at the fact that they were being asked for an invitation.

"Your invitation?" the girl repeated, looking rather calm.

"Wait, wait, wait." Ron said. "What do you mean?"

"I meant your invitation." said the girl again. "Where is it?"

"What invitation?" Draco asked impatiently.

The girl sighed.

"The invitation we distributed after the game." she said.

"You distributed an invitation after the game?" Blaise voiced incredulously.

"Yes." the girl replied, now sounding annoyed. "We did. So, if you don't have one, then please go back to wherever you came from."

"This kid —"

"Hey, Erica!" someone called.

The group turned to see the new Seeker, Selene Will, coming over in their direction.

"Sorry." she told the group before facing the little girl. "It's okay, Erica, let them in. They're (Y/N)'s friends."

"Oh." said the girl, but she didn't look like she was regretting everything she had said. Instead, she even raised an eyebrow at them and rolled her eyes. "They should've said it for the first time."

She then left them and went over by the door to gather more invitations.

"I'm sorry about her. We forgot to tell her that you guys are automatically invited." Selene said apologetically.

She looked around the group and slightly smiled at Harry, who shyly grinned back.

"Wait, so you really did hand out invitations?" questioned Hermione.

"Yeah." Selene nodded, her voice was getting louder as the music does. "It's (Y/N)'s idea. I think she said something about not wanting to have uninvited guests over the party. We didn't want to upset her so we agreed. She was already upset when she came up talking to us."

Ginny, Ron, and Harry glanced at each other. The small ruckus inside the Gryffindor locker room a while ago wasn't widespread yet. Harry specifically told the whole Gryffindor team not to tell anyone about what had happened to keep the peace between the two Houses. And he too didn't want to upset (Y/N) even more.