• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 : 𝔅𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶 •

TW: Descriptive details upon triggering/alarming theme. Mentions of sharp weapons and blood. Swearing.

• Chapter Thirteen : Brutality •

[••• ––– •••]

"One more kiss."

"Baby, that's already the tenth kiss I've given."

"One more, please."

"Oh, Merlin. I will never let you drink dozen mugs of butterbeer again."

The Gryffindor boy grinned and pecked his girlfriend's lips again. (Y/N) held his cheeks and kissed him repeatedly. The boy soon found himself smiling goofily while feeling the soft lips of (Y/N) brushing against his.

"You're such a cutie, hm?" muttered (Y/N) after nuzzling her nose into his.

She stared at his eyes with her unstable brown ones. Harry thought he can just stay there until midnight but thought otherwise when she suddenly pulled his eyeglass away from him.

"Babe!" he said in alarm, his vision started to be blurry. "Babe, I can't see!"

"Wait a second, I'm trying it on." slurred the girl while placing the eyeglass on her face.

"I couldn't see it in any way." mumbled the boy, cupping her face just to feel her skin. He saw the outline of the eyeglass and felt the cold metal upon his fingers. "Give that to me." he said and pulled the eyeglass away from (Y/N), who whined at the action.

As he put the eyeglass back, he soon saw a clear sight of a pouting Ravenclaw girl.

"Love." sighed Harry, cupping her cheeks again. "I'm sorry but you can't have my glasses."

(Y/N) pouted even more. Harry knew that this was some aftereffect of the dozen butterbeers but he still found it really hot and cute at the same time. She let out an annoyed noise before she buried her head on his neck. The smell of her shampoo and cologne entered his system, driving him insane.

He wrapped his one arm around her waist and pulled her even closer. His other arm held her head for her to avoid herself from getting hurt. He started humming on her hair while constantly sniffing her smell as though addicted to it and stroking it carefully, loving the way it touched his palm.

There were still a lot of people inside the pub but not as much as before. The weather became fiercer and colder that was why some of the shoppers and students decided to get home or back to the castle. (Y/N) and Harry, however, opted to stay inside Three Broomsticks for a little longer for their date and it eventually led to (Y/N) getting a bit tipsy with the amount of butterbeers she took while they were at it.

"Fuck it, baby." mumbled Harry softly against her hair, feeling (Y/N)'s hot breath against the skin of his neck. "You're incredibly hot when you're a bit drunk."

"Hmm?" hummed (Y/N) weakly while snuggling closer. Harry's warmth was radiating around her. "Is that so?"

"Yeah, it is." Harry laughed a little. "Damn, I really like you." he admitted, the small amount of butterbeer inside him was leading him. "I'm afraid that I've reached to the point that I wouldn't want to stop myself from liking you."

(Y/N)'s eyes were open while she was listening to this. Even if she was under the influence of the butterbeer, she could still feel herself blushing and bursting into furious heartbeats and clawing of the monster of love.

"You're so important to me, (Y/N)." he continued, his emerald eyes glinting. "I'll do everything just to protect you from any danger. Everything. I can be your shield if you want one, your pillow, your cuddle buddy, your older brother. I can do everything... I can kill for you, my love."