• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢 : 𝔓𝔥𝔬𝔱𝔬𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔥 •

• Chapter Twenty Five : Photograph •

[••• ––– •••]

The first thing (Y/N) did after the Monday lessons was to busy herself into her upcoming O.W.L.s inside their very own Ravenclaw library. First reason was that it wasn't crowded as the only occupants were her co-fifth years and a few first years. The Ravenclaw seventh years, however, took the Hogwarts library to study in with the other Houses.

She was halfway through memorizing some Potions ingredients when Luna came striding in with her bag slinging on her shoulder and her arms filled with books, (Y/N) had also seen another new edition of The Quibbler in between her books. She was smiling at the Heather girl but the latter noticed that her eyes were telling something (Y/N) didn't know yet.

"Hi, (Y/N)."

"Hi Luna." said (Y/N) pleasantly, putting her quill down on her Potions book. "What are you doing here? I thought you were with Ginny."

"I was with Ginny." said Luna serenely after sitting down on the chair on the other side of (Y/N)'s table. "We were in the Quidditch pitch when we saw Professor McGonagall. She told us to be back in our own Towers. She said that something had came up again and we all needed to be safe inside our common rooms."

As she said those words, a couple of seventh year Ravenclaws came inside the library, chatting in a whisper tone under their breaths as they sat down on an empty tables. Some second and third years had also came in while talking rather loudly yet incomprehensibly. (Y/N) caught the words 'basement', 'body', and 'stab'.

She looked over Luna inquiringly, her heartbeat raced again.

"You don't know what had happened, do you?"

"Well, I don't." Luna answered lowly, pulling an empty parchment in front of her. "But I think... someone died again."

(Y/N) felt her breath hitched. She thought it had stopped. After months of being silent, it had happened again? After the murder of a Slytherin, a Hufflepuff, and two Ravenclaws, another person left the world again?

"I thought it stopped." mumbled (Y/N), sighing and bringing up a book to her face. "After months of being quiet..."

"We all thought the same thing, wasn't it?" said Luna over her parchment while writing her name in a curly font on the top. "We just don't know who died this time."

"I don't want to know anymore, do I?" muttered (Y/N), and with a great effort of forcing her mind to think of other things, she leaned over her Potions book and started memorizing again.

The Ravenclaw library was soon filled with students unlike what it had an hour before. Despite having the small chatterings around (Y/N) and Luna, they still managed to concentrate upon their own studies and homework in silence.

Another hour had passed in small mutterings and silent glances. The Ravenclaws started leaving the library with their own things. (Y/N) looked down over her wristwatch and saw that it was soon time for dinner.

"Are you done with that, Luna?" (Y/N) asked, piling her books in a stack on the table. "It's time for dinner, you know."

"Oh, yes. Just finishing." said Luna, writing some words on the very last line of the parchment. "And... done!"

"Let's go, then. I'm hungry." said (Y/N), standing up.

She helped Luna in fixing her things to pile beside her own books. Soon after, she and Luna were striding out of the library with some fourth years, leaving their things on their table they had used.