• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯 : ℌ𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔪 •

TW: Swearing. Snogging.

• Chapter Four : Hormonal Problem •

[••• ––– •••]

The others never wonder where (Y/N) and Harry had gone when they got back to Hermione's house. Instead, they remained quiet as they respected the privacy and the decision the ex-couple had made for each other.

(Y/N) and Harry, on the other hand, never talked after the night in Hermione's house. When they all got home to their own houses to pack for the next term in Hogwarts, they never reached out to one another ever again.

Well... maybe once. It was (Y/N)'s seventeenth birthday when Harry wrote to her with a package of his gift for her. He only greeted her and told her to keep the gift until she was ready to use it.

But jokes on him, (Y/N) used his gift from that day onwards. It was a necklace with an expensive-looking diamond ring as a pendant. (Y/N) wondered if the ring could fit her ring finger. She didn't want to take it off and try it because she was afraid that it was not meant for that.

In the following days after that, no one had made effort to make move. They both know that they needed time to recollect.

Weeks after, it was time to go back for (Y/N)'s last year in Hogwarts. For (Y/N), it was only ten months before she go back to New York to start her work. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Write to us, alright?" (F/N) reminded before (Y/N) entered the platform.

"Of course, dad." (Y/N) replied, grinning. "Expect a few."

Her parents waved their hands as she ran into the wall. The other side wasn't that breathtaking since she already had been seeing it for the past six years. The only thing that took (Y/N)'s breath was the fact that people were gawping at her every now and then.

She tried being friendly and smiling at them but soon found herself getting tired of it after a few minutes. She had finally discarded her trunk into a Hogwarts Express staff while she ventured on the train for an empty compartment.

For a minute, she couldn't understand why some of the boys were googling at her as though she was a model where in fact, she only wore a simple sweater, her Hogwarts skirt, and trainer shoes.

"Can you please stop staring?" she finally snapped to some sixth-year boys who she walked past. "It's irritating."

The boys seemed taken aback but looked away afterward.

(Y/N) clicked her tongue and strode off with furrowed eyebrows. She held her sling bag tighter and ignored more staring.

When she reached the seventh-year carriage, she let out a sigh that she had been keeping and brushed her hair frustratingly. That was the only time she had realized why they had been staring.

Of course, it was her new look — makeup and all that stuff called beauty products. How she wished she had Andrew with her to hear those words of wisdom again.

Speaking of Andrew, (Y/N) got her seventeenth birthday gift from Andrew a day before her birthday (because he said he was too excited) and it was a new phone case to use on her phone and a wireless earphone. He also told her that he bought himself a new phone so that they can communicate through it and not through owls, which they understood as tiring and patience-wasting.

"Ah, fucking finally."

She entered the compartment of her seventh-year friends. Ginny and Luna were still somewhere in the sixth-year carriage, probably, trying to catch up with their friends there.