• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 : 𝔄𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔙𝔦𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔪 •

TW: Descriptive details of triggering/alarming theme. You can skip it if it isn't comfortable for you to read.

• Chapter Seven : Another First Victim •

[••• ––– •••]

Greenhouse Three was fascinating... Well, if you won't include those teething Venomous Tentaculas or those sharp Fanged Germanium or those very sensitive Snargaluff pods that could literally kill you from behind. No, that was the first disadvantage of being a sixth year student. They were supposed to tackle them literally on every classes they have, for Gryffindors have Herbology for four hours in a week. And for that day, Gryffindors had double Herbology with Hufflepuffs.

(Y/N) had just gone off to her first class, which was Charms, after she had pulled Harry into his Herbology class. The Gryffindor boy didn't want to attend his classes that day. He did what he had said the day before. He had truly waited for (Y/N) until the end of her Astronomy class that night without any sleep. They had cuddled on his bed but Harry didn't got any sleep with the fear of (Y/N) leaving him alone, although, of course, she won't do that even if she had options, but still...

"Harry, for goodness sake, it's the first week back." (Y/N) had said after a few more attempts to pull her back to bed. "I can't and I won't skip classes."

"Baby, please? Just for today... I'm really sleepy and I need you." Harry continued pleading while trying to wrap his arms around her waist to stop her from moving but she knew it better and slapped his hand away ftom her.

And now, to his deepest resentment, Harry was forced to take his Herbology class while (Y/N) took her own class in Charms and Defense Against the Dark Arts before Harry could have her all alone in three straight hours in the library, as they had planned to study and do some homework instead of just laying on bed and do nothing but to sleep.

As Professor Sprout led them inside the usual Greenhouse Three, Harry slacked off inside, lips on a tight pout and mind was wandering over the familiar Charms classroom in where his girlfriend was sitting at that moment. It was already a very terrible ordeal for him to be on a different House with her, it was much more worse to have different classes with her except for a few hours in a week. It was making him insane just by thinking of being away from her.

All throughout the lesson about Flutterby Bushes, the Gryffindor boy was mindlessly doodling over his parchment with (Y/N)'s quill that he borrowed beforehand. His mind was flying subconsciously into secret plans with his girlfriend.

"Mr. Potter, what do you think is the advantage of having a Flutterby Bush in your garden?" said Professor Sprout suddenly, breaking Harry's train of thoughts.

He looked up, his eyeglass was slightly askew, and saw that almost all eyes, both Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs were looking at him, including the Herbology professor. He suddenly felt warm on his neck by the sudden attention.

"Erm... sorry, professor." he apologized immediately. "I don't know."

Professor Sprout, inexplicably, nodded understandingly as though she understood what was happening on Harry's head.

"That's expected." she said, turning around to lift a pot of Flutterby Bush. "But I want you to focus, Potter. That's five points from Gryffindor for not listening... Anyway..." she added some afterthought and started pointing the parts of the plant she had with her in front of the class.