• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 : ℜ𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔭𝔲𝔣𝔣 𝔊𝔞𝔪𝔢 •

TW: Alcoholic theme. Snogging.

• Chapter Fifteen : Ravenpuff Game •

[••• ––– •••]

Saturday arrived with a fantastic bloom. The morning was cold and chilly but the hotness for the forthcoming game remained in the air as the students prepare for a breakfast even before the first game of the term can actually start.

Pansy, Draco, and Blaise walked out from the dungeon while holding a Ravenclaw flag each. Draco was also holding a human size tarpaulin with Ravenclaw's logo on the top side, (Y/N)'s moving picture with her Quidditch robes, and some words saying 'Go Captain!'. Draco had prepared it himself and had actually shocked Pansy and Blaise when he pulled the tarpaulin from under his bed.

"I can't believe that you've done that by yourself." Blaise said in amusement.

"Keep your mouth shut." said Draco. "I want to surprise my best friend... Give that to me."

They arrived at the Great Hall, which was halfway packed and was buzzing with highly interested chatters. Draco pulled the two to the Ravenclaw table in where the Ravenclaw Quidditch team was seated while eating their anxieties away. On the other table, the Hufflepuffs were doing the same thing as the Ravenclaws were, only they were a bit more anxious than anyone else.

(Y/N) had sat down in between Harry, who was busy whispering some encouraging words on her ear, his hands tight around her trembling ones, and Cho, who was trying to calm herself by playing the tip of her hair with her wand. Luna, Ginny, Hermione and Ron were there as well.

"Y'all alright?" Draco asked the moment they sat down just in front of them.

"Yeah." said (Y/N) and Cho together, both were pale in the face.

"Drink up, love." Harry said, pushing a cup of coffee towards his girlfriend.

(Y/N) stared at the coffee nervously as though it was about to pounce on her.

"Harry, that'll make her more nervous." Hermione hissed, sounding offended. "Here." she muttered, shoving a goblet of pumpkin juice into her.

"Thanks, Mione." breathed (Y/N) and gulped all the contents.

Hermione nodded and filled another goblet for Cho.

"Just remember that if you lose this game, we're going to disown you." said Blaise playfully.

"Shut up!" snapped Pansy, shoving him away, in which made Blaise to topple back on his chair, butt first and with a loud hiss of pain.

"I was just joking!" Blaise said, standing up and rubbing his butt forcefully. "There was no need to push me!"

The others laughed, even (Y/N) and Cho. They continued playing around, wasting the rest of the time in eating and talking but not until the Ravenclaw Captain checked her watch to see that it was almost time.

"Almost time!" (Y/N) called for the rest of her team. "Let's go see the pitch for a weather checking."

"Good luck, babe." mumbled Harry before (Y/N) could move. He kissed her lips and cheeks before he let go of her. "Win the game, yeah?"

As the team stood up, the rest of the Ravenclaws that was on the table, some of the Gryffindors and three-fourth of the Slytherins clapped as a recognition. (Y/N) grinned sheepishly at them as she led her group out of the Great Hall.

"It's a bit chilly but we'll get on with it." said (Y/N) bracingly the moment they reached the snowy pitch. "Remember the new tactics we've prepared for this game, alright? Now, to the locker."