• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔬 : 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔏𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 •

• Chapter Two : The Letters •

[••• ––– •••]

(Y/N) made her way down the kitchen to meet her parents, taking two at a time down the stairs, while holding a few parchments on her hands that had arrived the night before.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" complained (Y/N) the moment she saw her parents in the kitchen.

(M/N) turned back to look at her daughter inquiringly and amusingly.

"You usually wake up at eight." she said and then looked down to her watch. "And it's still half past seven."

"I know." said (Y/N) promptly, taking a seat on a stool beside the counter. "But they're coming over around eight today."

"Oh, was the camping today?" asked (F/N), gaping at his wife and daughter. "Is that the reason why you're cooking rather a lot for breakfast than the usual?" he asked his wife.

"You forgot?" inquired (M/N) with her eyebrows raised.

"Well..." said (F/N), eyeing (Y/N) for help while laughing nervously. "I've — I've got a lot of things to do — er — not that it's not important." he hastily added when (M/N) glowered at him.

(Y/N) watched them as her eyes followed the way of responds from (M/N) to (F/N) and back as though she was watching an intense game of badminton (although she didn't know what badminton was). It was ridiculous. Oh well, she couldn't waste time to watch them.

She muttered something about going to the living room. It went unnoticed by the both of them as they continued their usual ludicrous dispute. She went out of the kitchen, walked across the dining area and made her way towards a blue colored sofa, sat down, spread the parchments on the coffee table and started examining them.

She pulled on the very first parchment and knew that it was Draco's — according to his jumbled handwriting.

Dear (Y/N),

Hope you're alright. If not, I'm all welcome to give you permission to send me a Howler if ever you want to scream or something or whatever.

I won't apologize for being busy, but I do apologize for not writing back. I actually had forgotten to write back. Blame my obliviousness for that, not me. If it hadn't been for Blaise and Pansy, I wouldn't be sending this in any way.

Just so you know, Blaise and Pansy came here last week and they made my week REALLY DISTRACTING! Remind me not to invite them next time.

Anyway, Pansy said 'hi' and 'see you again'. And Blaise said 'you better prepare the chocolate frogs or I'll flip your bed while you're sleeping' and send you his best wishes with Potter.

Yes, of course, we will be coming but probably later than 8 A.M. Mum said we'd better get breakfast here first (she insisted, really).

I'll see you again soon, m'lady.

Still irritated at the fact that Blaise and Pansy are in the same roof as mine,
Dray

PS: You better stop snogging Potter the next time I'll see you (but I know that you'll just ignore this so... yeah, fine).

(Y/N) couldn't stop her snort of laughter. Draco's letter had always been a laugh. She could imagine his face while writing the letter, especially the part of where he was distracted by Pansy and Blaise.

Fighting the urge to laugh, she set Draco's letter aside and pulled Cho's and, apparently, Cedric's letter.

Dear (Y/N),