• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯 : 𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔬 ℌ𝔬𝔤𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰 •

• Chapter Four : Back to Hogwarts •

[••• ––– •••]

(Y/N)'s birthday party was not as simple as she had expected. In fact, it was more than just simple. With the courtesy of her parent's plan, Harry had forced her to bring her back to Diagon Alley just to 'have a date'.

She was not fooled, of course, she knew that they were trying to fix the whole Quidditch pitch for a venue yet she didn't say anything and followed Harry on their date.

Harry had pursued her in every good point of Diagon Alley that (Y/N) already had visited, but still, she pretended to be amused to it just to give Harry the satisfaction of enjoying it.

When they came back from Diagon Alley, their visitors like Sirius, Remus, Lily, James, and Hagrid were already there with some more friends that (Y/N) recognized by name and face. They did nothing but to chat and talk and eat and play games with her friends while the adults had their own world.

It was exhausting. Harry noticed her change of expressions every time she was behind the group. He would constantly pull her into a side hug and kiss her in the head, asking her whether she was feeling alright. She would just smile or nod or kiss back to answer him. Yet she knew that she was eager to be back home and have done with everything so that she could take another rest.

Quite honestly, her birthday had stressed her out. At the end of that day, she had flopped on her bed, still on her casual clothes, and slept for more than ten hours and had woke up late the following day with Harry's repeated kisses on the face and neck.

"If you won't wake up, I'll flip you off your bed." he had said when (Y/N) remained under the blanket.

"Harry, please." she had answered with a groan and a harsh tug on the blanket. "Let me sleep."

"Baby." muttered Harry, giving her another soft kiss on the neck. "Your mum's going to have my head if I won't get you down in ten minutes... D'you want me gone? You won't have a good-looking boyfriend like me anymore if you do."

(Y/N) chuckled wearily, her voice grew tired as she stopped tugging the blanket over her head.

"Get off from me, then, Harry." she said with a rolling eyes.

The boy grinned widely, kissing her in the forehead for the last time before he slid off from the bed.

When, at last, she had took a bath and had changed into a different set of clothes, she and Harry went down for a very late breakfast with an obvious evidence of snogging on their red lips and a hidden mark on (Y/N)'s neck that she had hidden with a Muggle concealer that a Muggle-born friend of her mum gave her as a birthday present.

On Monday morning, (Y/N)'s friends had gone home with a lot of reluctancy because they had really wanted to stay there until the end of the month. But (M/N) and (F/N) told them that they could visit if they want.

Harry was the worst. He pleaded to his mum and dad to let him stay in the Heather's house for another week, which they had granted but with a high security of having Harry and (Y/N) in a different room.

For the last week of August, however, Harry was forced to go back to their house because he had to pack his trunk for the upcoming term in Hogwarts. He was whining to (Y/N) about not seeing her for a whole week before she pushed him away with the only assurance of sending him daily photographs of herself after he, Harry, had gave her a Muggle polaroid camera and a small photo developer that Lily charmed so that it'll produce an infinite amount of photo paper for her to use.

A few days after, here they are again, finding themselves in the crowded station of Hogwarts Express with heavy trunks and owl cages as their bargains.