• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔢𝔫 : 𝔖𝔥𝔢'𝔰 𝔞 𝔖𝔞𝔰𝔰! •

TW: Snogging. A bit of smut.

• Chapter Ten : She's a Sass! •

[••• ––– •••]

Harry's life hadn't been the same after he got into St. Mungo's. Who would have? After being isolated from his friends for so many days. He didn't exactly think that he could do that. His friends were part of his life. They were among those people who supported and understood him. And (Y/N), she was the only person he ever loved other than his parents. And yet there he was, standing alone in the middle of the room with no one to talk to.

Those were the moment that Harry didn't want to reminisce. He thought, as he stared at the canopy of his four-poster, that destiny hadn't been good to him after all, and that his actions indeed have consequences. He just didn't know that it involves having a not-so-civil relationship with his friends and breaking up with his girlfriend.

"Harry, mate, you coming down for breakfast?"

Ron had just stuck his head into Harry's four-poster and slightly frowned when he saw his best friend laying on his bed in his complete uniform.

The Potter boy shifted on his bed to sit up, brushing his hair in the process.

"Yeah..." he trailed off. He then suddenly shook his head. "Actually, no. I'll just... I'll just to the kitchen."

"Hmm, 'kay." Ron muttered, nodding. He slowly pulled his head out of Harry's four-poster, yet he stopped halfway. "Just... come to the Great Hall if you want, not pressuring you though."

"Thanks, mate." Harry smiled.

Ron nodded again before totally leaving the premises, his footsteps were heard inside the dormitory until it was gone.

Harry flopped back on the bed out of tiredness and boredom. It was Friday again and his schedule was a bit tough, seeing as he had Defense Against the Dark Arts (he doesn't want to see Snape) and Potions (he was still a menace at this) for that day. The only good thing, probably, was to see (Y/N) again.

By Saturday, he was going to have a tryout for his Chaser. Katie Bell had left and he needed a substitute for her. He wanted (Y/N) to go and watch but he was afraid that she would openly decline.

The thing was that after that secret meet-up in the bathroom last Monday, they hadn't talked that much. Probably caught each other's eyes and darted a few winks and smirks and mumbling things over each other. But that was it. Nothing eventful.

Now, she was all over his head again. It seemed like the image of her being on her knees and taking him all in was so intoxicating to the fact that he doesn't want it to end. And the actuality that it was his first time ever getting a blowjob was something he doesn't want to forget... It was just lucky that it was (Y/N) who did it and not some random people he didn't even like.

Ten minutes or so, Harry heard the door of the dormitory open again and soft footsteps came around. By the sound of the footsteps, using the enhanced senses he had gained inside St. Mungo's, he concluded that this person wasn't any of his dorm mates... and it was coming in his direction.

"Harry?" a voice said that made Harry practically jump out of bed.

The Gryffindor boy subconsciously fixed his hair and tie to look presentable while grinning at (Y/N), who strode closer to him with a soft frown on her lips.

"Ron told me you were here." she said, stopping right on his bed and sitting down on the edge of it. "I thought... never mind, uhm, don't you like to come down?"