• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔴𝔬 : 𝔇𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔨, 𝔉𝔩𝔦𝔯𝔱, 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔡 •

TW: Really uncomfortable theme for less than 18 year olds... Alcoholic theme... Mentions of blood... Making out... Mild swearing... Violence... Small hint of sexual abuse... You can skip if you're not comfortable...

• Chapter Twenty Two : Drunk, Flirt, Dead •

[••• ––– •••]

"Listen up, everyone!" Ken Breech, one of the Ravenclaw Beaters, yelled over the crowd of party goers in the early evening of the day. He was standing on the podium where the music player stood.

When everyone had finally gave their attention to the Ravenclaw Beater, he smirked, tapped his wand over the music player, yelling;

"Let's get started!"

The crowd made noise as a Muggle pop song boomed over the common room. It was a good pandemonium. The lights flickered beautifully against the skins of dancing students. The Muggle-borns, specifically, and half of the Half-bloods sang and did a dance choreo over the Muggle song playing loudly on the background. The clueless Half-bloods and Pure-bloods just jammed over it.

Hey, girl, I'm waiting on you, I'm waiting on you
Come on, and let me sneak you out

Butterbeers and bottles of firewhisky were being distributed on the corner by Roger Davies, Bryan Cooper and Ryle Jones. Some Gryffindor fourth years even managed to sneak off a bottle of firewhisky by themselves and made their way on the corner, all cackling in triumph.

And have a celebration, a celebration
The music up, the window's down

"Flitwick's going to be furious if he was here!" said the sixth year girl prefect, although she was seen taking a swig over a glass of firewhisky.

"We don't care! We're graduating anyway!" said one Ravenclaw seventh year.

"Yeah. We'll be leaving here so why don't we enjoy it?" answered one Hufflepuff seventh year.

Yeah, we'll be doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool and we know it too
Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool, so tonight

"Keep that up, mate!" yelled a Slytherin sixth year, shouting over an already snogging sixth years from Gryffindor and Slytherin.

Cheers filled the common room into more snogging sessions.

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun
I know we only met, but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight, let's get some
And live while we're young

"Where do you think you're going, Luna?" yelled Ginny to an energetic Luna, who just stood up from her seat on a specially placed couch on the corner of the common room.

"Dancing, of course!" said Luna, her dreamy voice left her for an all course reason. "The Muggle music sounds good! Come on, Ginny, let's go dance!"

"But —"

Ginny looked over to their friends but no one dared to stop them before they finally left the place. They were soon drowned in the crowd.

Hey, girl, it's now or never, it's now or never
Don't overthink, just let it go

"Don't think I didn't saw that, Ron." hissed Hermione on Ron's ears.

Ron blushed.

"W-what?" he spluttered. "I-I was just looking at the —"