• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵 : ℌ𝔬𝔤𝔰𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔢 •

• Chapter Six : Hogsmeade Date •

[••• --- •••]

The first Hogsmeade visit had finally reached its D-day. Every third years to seventh years had been looking forward to it because of their own reasons. First of all was, of course, the opportunity of being outside school again. It had been a rather stressful start of term because of the two hushed-up murders. However, the prospect of being away from the 'crime scene' was a great opportunity to forget what had happened.

Second was to visit famous shops in Hogsmeade. It was always been the tradition of Hogwarts students to visit them in every Hogsmeade visit. It always turn out splendid such as visiting the Honeydukes, Zonko's, The Shrieking Shack and such more.

And lastly, Hogsmeade visit meant quality time with friends and lovers. Hogsmeade visit is a great opportunity to hang out with your friends, or anyone you wanted to hang out with.

However, this certain thought had been badgering (Y/N) from day to night ever since it had been mentioned last Saturday a week before.

Harry had asked me for a date, she thought every single time. Did it really happen?

Yes, it did, dear, said the voice inside of her every time. You weren't hallucinating.

This is mad. Why would he?

Don't be stupid! Of course because he likes you, idiot!

You're the idiot here.

Excuse me? I am you and you are me. So, basically, you're an idiot as well.

Urg! Leave me alone!

"You okay?" asked Cho the moment she sat down on the Ravenclaw table for breakfast on a cold Saturday morning. "You look distressed. Still thinking about the date?"

(Y/N) glared at her. She had confided to Cho about this horrible feeling lurking inside her stomach whenever she see and think of Harry. She told her about her worries. What if it had been a dream? What if she was hallucinating? Say, if the date was real, what if it turn out bad? And more distressing worries that drive Cho's mind into the pits of the Black Lake.

"Cho, what if -"

"Don't -" said Cho, staring at her firmly. "- even - start - (Y/N)."

The younger girl frowned, sighed and looked down on the older girl's outfit, then thought that like her, (Y/N), Cho had managed to get a date from her dearest boyfriend.

Cho was wearing a blue hanging as a top then a denim jacket was laid on her shoulder. She was also wearing a denim pants and a high heeled boots (because Cedric was too tall for Cho, alright?). Her hair was in low ponytail and she was covered with her Ravenclaw scarf.

(Y/N) couldn't help but to admire her friend. Cho was definitely pretty. No wonder why she had a crush on Cho back then when she was still in first year and Cho was already in second year. And no wonder Cedric had fallen for her.

"What are you staring at?" Cho asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Nothing." said (Y/N), shrugging and continued eating her cereal. "Just admiring you."

Cho flushed red, which (Y/N) failed to notice.

"If you didn't tell me that you like Harry, I'd think that you like me." said Cho after pulling herself together.

(Y/N) whipped her head toward her older friend.

"I don't like Harry and I didn't tell you anything about it." she said sharply.