• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔒𝔫𝔢 : 𝔖𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢 •

• Chapter Twenty One : Solace •

[••• ––– •••]

"(Y/N), love?"

"Shh, Harry, you're going to get me caught."

"I'm sorry."

The Heather girl smiled and sat down on the same chair she had a few hours ago. It was already midnight when she sneaked out just to visit Harry. She had never expected him to be awake, but it was rather another point because it was her plan anyway to wake him up.

"So, how are you?" she asked softly to the boy.

Harry sat down, careful not to make any much noise.

"I'm feeling better now that you're here." he replied, cocking his eyebrows.

The Ravenclaw girl playfully rolled her eyes. She looked over to Madam Pomfrey's office and saw that the lights were still open. She gingerly pulled on her wand and cast a small Silencing Charm over the door of the office to secure a free conversation with Harry. The boy grinned at the girl when she did that.

"Now, that does look like you were planning something..." he teasingly stated, mischievously smirking.

(Y/N) mirrored his grin before chuckling lowly. She looked so collected and calm despite breaking a rule. It was a bit off from being a Ravenclaw herself.

"How long have you been awake?" (Y/N) asked softly.

"Hmm." hummed the boy, looking at the clock near his bed. "Around ten. I couldn't sleep. I was thinking of you."

(Y/N) shook her head. Does being sick meant a cheesy Harry James Potter? Apparently, yes.

"Did you come here to watch me sleep?" Harry shot back, winking at her.

"No." said the girl quietly. "I came here to wake you up and tell you everything we did in Potions."

"What?" Harry asked blankly. Surely, she didn't think of actually giving him a lesson? "Are you seriously giving me a whole two hours of the lesson right now?"

(Y/N) did all her best not to let out even just a tiny grin and remained to stare at his face. She was failed, however, when Harry stared back with his eyes pleading. She soon burst out laughing.

Harry gazed at her as though she had taken a different pill, horrified that she suddenly became a psycho.

"It's priceless!" hollered (Y/N), hands in her stomach. "Your reaction was priceless!"

The Gryffindor boy was slightly taken aback at the fact that she tried to prank him at some point. It wasn't much but it seemed like she had thought about it before she dropped it. And the mere genuineness of her laugh made him smile obliviously.

"I was joking, Harry." said (Y/N) when her laughter died down. "I didn't expect you to believe it."

She then stood up from the chair and brought herself under the cover of the bed in where Harry was sitting, scooted closer to the boy, and placed her head on his shoulder.

"You don't mind if I rant over some things, right?" she asked silently.

"No, I don't. Not at all." Harry answered, slowly pulling himself off from the shock of her actions and wrapping an arm around her waist to hold her. "Tell me everything, darling."

"Well, the first thing is that I woke up late because Draco won't let me go back to the Ravenclaw Tower last night. We — Draco, Pansy, Blaise, and I, I mean — played a game of Monopoly and Draco kept landing on the prison. It was hilarious..."