• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵 : 𝔖𝔲𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔄𝔠𝔱𝔰 •

• Chapter Six : Suspicious Acts •

[••• ––– •••]

The sun slowly went steady outside the windows of the Ravenclaw dorm rooms in the morning for the very next day. The light had finally evaded the occupants of every four-poster in the said tower, causing the sleepyheads to stir on their beds and the already awoke Ravenclaws to roam around their dorm room just to wake the others up. It had always been the routine for this Ravenclaws in this early morning.

Harry was the first person to be awake in the dorm room. As he opened his eyes, he was welcomed by a blurry color of blue instead of the usual crimson red color. He soon realized where he was the moment he caught a whiff of a soft and tingling scent of strawberry around the place. He smiled genuinely. He knew who owned that.

He reached for his eyeglass that was placed on the bedside drawer and placed it on his eyes. He then turned around on the bed, the blanket that wrapped half of his body moved according to where he turned to. Now, his eyes soon reached a sleeping girl, her soft hand was gripping the cloth of her pillow and her own blanket.

He reached out a hand to pull the blanket they were using and wrapped it properly on (Y/N)'s body, securing her from the slightly cold air. He scooted over, placing his own hand over her peaceful face and swept back the strands of her hair that was messily obscuring her eyelids. Slowly, he leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. He lingered over for a whole minute, trying to digest the feeling of the presence of his girlfriend beside him before he leaned back.

(Y/N) was a heavy sleeper. No wonder why she hadn't move a bit after Harry caressed her cheeks. Yet Harry found it adorable and... he might have took some pretty advantages into it... Too bad, he didn't had his camera with him at that moment...

Instead, he continued watching her sleep. It was still early for her to wake up. He knew her schedule by now, that was why. He started drawing shapes on her arm with his thumb while humming some random tunes. He could just do this all the time. Just to make sure that she was safe, that she was nowhere in danger, or to make sure that she was nowhere near other blokes.

A few minutes of pure silence, (Y/N) started stirring. Harry remained watching her, not wasting any second to just admire her, even in the early morning. He might have just forget that they had class for the day.

The Heather girl slowly opened her weary eyes. The Potter boy smiled at the sight of his favorite place: her brown eyes.

"Good morning, baby." he mumbled, his voice hoarse and deep after almost half an hour of silence.

"Good morning." said (Y/N) in her morning voice.

This drove Harry completely insane. She had been so careful not to talk after waking up before. This was his first time hearing her morning voice.

He grinned.

"You're so gorgeous." he said, cupping her cheeks.

(Y/N) chuckled lowly.

"Flirting at the early morning, are we?" she said, brushing his hair with her fingers.

"Oh, babe, I'm not flirting." replied Harry, grinning widely. "I'm just being an honest boyfriend to you."

He pinched her cheeks softly before he leaned in for a kiss. It was short yet full of emotions and when they parted, Harry immediately nuzzled his face into her neck, desperate for her scent to fill his lungs while his arms rested around her waist. The girl wrapped her own arms around his neck, constantly giving him head rubs.