• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔢𝔫 : 𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔢𝔣 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔏𝔦𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔯𝔶 •

TW: Descriptive details upon triggering/alarming theme. Mentions of stalking. Obscene thoughts. It's free to skip if you're not comfortable to it.

• Chapter Ten : Mischief in the Library •

[••• ––– •••]

Another week had passed and quite honestly, Harry had found it a bit thrilling. It was by the fact that no one had ever discovered the body yet. It was decaying, he knew it, yet no one still had noticed.

Of course, the poor boy's friends had noticed his disappearance and had reported it to Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore but to their dismay, the staffs couldn't find him. And so, they resorted into letting Filch and the ghosts to search for the whole castle and grounds.

The truth behind the time consuming search was that no one, not even the ghosts, had ever wanted to be back to those parts of the castle where they found the dead bodies. They didn't want to be back there with the thought of seeing a traumatizing scene again. And with that, they wouldn't see that there was a decaying body on the basement.

Harry found this really entertaining. Every time he would see and hear people talked about the boy's disappearance, he always hide a smirk and laugh about it. No one had questioned that though. No one.

In the mean time, Harry had taken his time into doing his homework, hanging out with friends, having Quidditch practices and taking out his girlfriend into small dates inside the perimeter of Hogwarts. It was tiring at some point. He was started to get the hang of being a sixth year student.

But no matter how tiring it was, he had found a way to let go of this tiredness. What was it? Stalking (Y/N).

The feeling of having her in his arms felt so unrealistic yet the feeling of watching her while she do whatever she wanted to do had brought him into the feeling of deep pleasure as though he was in heaven. He could stare at her freely while she bit her lips or while reaching over something. Those small gestures had turned him on for some reason. Just by watching her made him want to bring her in his bed and do her in at that crucial moment.

It may sound so wrong but Harry loved the way (Y/N) sit on a chair while wearing a mini skirt. True, he had never asked her to stop wearing skirts unless she was on a party with a lot of blokes around. The reason behind this was because of his hidden pleasures while following her.

He was confident that no one knew about his secret adventures under his cloak because no one had reported him yet.

By that Saturday, after watching the Slytherin Quidditch team's try out for Beaters and Keeper, (Y/N) excused herself from Harry into visiting Madam Pince for her usual library duty (she gets additional points for Charms and Transfiguration for this). Harry agreed at once, watching her walk towards the library.

After a few minutes, however, when everyone else had decided to go meet their other appointments, Harry extracted his Invisibility Cloak from his bag and threw it on his head. He also pulled on his trusted Muggle polaroid camera and secured it on his hand as he followed (Y/N)'s trail to the library.

He entered the library with a bit of struggle from the door, but of course, he had been doing this stuff for years that was why he already knew how to manipulate things that was on his way.

As a usual detour, he walked past the Charms aisle because he knew that (Y/N)'s favorite subject was Charms and would always try to read a book about the subject every time she enter the library.

He was not shocked when he saw her in there. (Y/N) was standing at the end of the shelf while looking up at the sixth row. Harry settled at his place, adjusted the cloak and lifted the camera into his eye level. He started clicking the camera while its focus was on his favorite subject, his own girlfriend.