• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔢𝔫 : ℜ𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔴 𝔙𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔲𝔰 𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 •

• Chapter Ten : Ravenclaw Versus Slytherin •

[••• ––– •••]

"She's a fraud, (Y/N), I've been telling you that since third year." said Hermione defiantly. "She's bound to keep giving predictions to students."

"I know..." (Y/N) said, tapping her quill into her parchment and looking wonderingly around the library in where she was at the moment with Hermione. "It's just..."

"Don't listen to her, (Y/N). What could go wrong with the boys around you?" Hermione asked, looking up from her own parchment. "There's nothing wrong with them, are they? Well, except for Draco. He could actually kill whenever you're involved but he'd never do it. He's just into threatening people or something, does he?"

"Yeah..." said (Y/N), still looking around. Then, abruptly, with her indefinite feeling roamed around the pit of her stomach, she said; "Listen, Hermione, I just really had a bad feeling about it."

"Oh, please —"

"No, listen first, please. " (Y/N) said hastily. "I felt really weirded out at first when she mentioned it. But as time passed by, I started getting scared and you know how Ravenclaw's gut feeling's always becomes right."

Hermione opened her mouth to retaliate, but it seemed to her that she didn't exactly know what to say. She sighed defeatedly, looked down to her parchment, wrote a few words, before she looked up to (Y/N) once more with a prominent gaze.

"All I could say now is that don't take Trelawney's words too easily and don't let it bother it that much." she whispered lowly, making sure that it was only (Y/N) who could hear her. "It could just be a plain premonition. Like I said, there's nothing wrong with Harry, Ron, Cedric, Draco and Blaise."

(Y/N) nodded, not wanting to take the conversation any longer. She had to do her deprived homeworks before their specific deadlines. She looked down to her parchment and continued her half-finished History of Magic essay about the giant wars.

(Y/N) wondered how long they had been staying in the library that night. She never even dared to look at her watch as she was focused on finishing her essay. It was only when Hermione stood up, murmuring something about getting a few books, when she realized that she wasn't alone in that table. She took this opportunity to glance at her watch.

It was eight to ten. They still have fifty minutes to spend before their curfew. She blinked down to her parchment wearily. She still need to write a conclusion.

She dipped her quill to her ink bottle once more, then crouched down to start writing her conclusion. She was at the very last sentence when a voice called her name.

"(Y/N)."

It was Roger Davies. Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain.

"Yes?" said (Y/N), looking up from the table.

"Just want to remind you for the Quidditch practice tomorrow, five o'clock sharp. Then another in Thursday and Friday, both in five thirty. We'll be practicing to the night so you better call off all your schedules."

"Yeah..." said (Y/N), nodding her head. "Yeah, sure."

"You have Quidditch game?" Hermione asked the moment Roger Davies walked out of the library. "When was it? Why didn't you tell me?"

"This Saturday." said (Y/N) as Hermione sat down in front of her. "I've told Harry this morning. He didn't tell you about it?"

Hermione shake her head.

"Really?" asked (Y/N) curiously. "What about Draco and Blaise? Or Pansy? We were against Slytherin, you know. Surely, they've told you?"

"No." said Hermione promptly.