• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 : 𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔢𝔡 •

TW: Snogging.

• Chapter Nineteen : Mystified •

[••• ––– •••]

One may soon realized that once either — or both — of the twins had a mischievous grin plastered on their lips, there will be a poor victim coming out to chase them over. This time, it was Charlie.

The moment (Y/N) got wind of what was behind those smirks when she went down the stairs, she immediately took a step back away from the kitchen's door and went back up to Ron's room to notify him and Harry — they were the only person who hadn't come out yet, including Charlie and Percy — about the upcoming prank.

She was halfway through explaining when there was a strangled yell from below and knew that the plan was executed. Soon enough, they could hear words like;

"What happened?"

"Charlie became a chicken!"

"A what?"

"A chicken!"

Then there were laughters. It only became quiet when Mrs. Weasley's voice echoed downstairs.

"I think that's our cue to go down." said Ron silently, pulling on a sweater before going out of his own room.

(Y/N), slightly hiding her grin, looked around only to see Harry trying to untie a scarf — which was (Y/N)'s — with a very concentrated stare.

"Let me help." said (Y/N), walking across the room towards Harry's bed.

She stood right in front of the boy, tugged the scarf away from him and began untying it in ease — perhaps Harry's fingers were just slippery enough to hold a fabric.

"I can do it, love." said Harry, trying to get the scarf away from her, but obviously, it was unsuccessful.

"You can't, apparently." giggled (Y/N). "Look at your fingers, it's trembling. Go get your heating pad." she added, nodding at the small pad on the table beside his bed.

Harry obliged at once, not really wanting to argue with her, and came back in front of (Y/N) while rubbing the heating pad in between his palms.

"There." said the Heather girl happily and raised the untied scarf on her hand. She began fumbling over the scarf around Harry's neck with a soft beam on her lips.

"Baby, you look so fucking gorgeous."

For Harry was staring, mouth agape, on her face. (Y/N) blushed openly yet grinned as she was already used to this.

"And you're not bad yourself as well." she said, resting her hands on his shoulder, her fingers slightly groping her own scarf that he was wearing.

"No, you don't understand, darling." Harry mumbled, grabbing both of her hands and lifted them up to his lips, giving them both a peck. "I just can't believe that you're real. I mean — every time I look at you, I always thought that you're some kind of a goddess or something. It's like I'm imagining — I'm in trance, even..."

The Heather girl stood frozen, feeling her body tingled around her. True, she had thought the same thing about him. The same exact things. But she never let it out due to the fact that she was still keeping a secret from him. It was the fact that she was still having a small presumption on him that was slowly getting stronger as the days passed by...

"Look, babe, I have a question." he suddenly said yet again, his eyes lit up.

She nodded in response, feeling as though there was something on her throat.