• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 : 𝔔𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝔗𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔰 •

• Chapter Eight : Quidditch Tryouts •

[••• ––– •••]

The next few days hadn't been that eventful as usual. Their classes remained monotonous except if you had an unfortunate encounter with a lost Fanged Germanium or had a very interesting change on your face because of a disastrous Transfiguration class. Or maybe, it should be interesting enough to have a bunch of letters on the Friday morning just to give one student some words of encouragement because they were planning to do a Quidditch tryouts. Other than that, there was no enthralling news that came in, which to Harry's amazement and confusion.

The body should be found right now, thought Harry as he made his way towards the Great Hall on a very bright Saturday morning with a very suspicious looking Ron and an inspired Ginny, who were both hoping to be part of the Gryffindor Quidditch team for that year. The last time only took a few hours before he was found.

Harry didn't bother going back to the abandoned bathroom on the basement. He knew that either Filch or Peeves or any of the ghosts will eventually found the dead body on that place. No, the thing he should prioritize at that moment was his first ever challenge as a Gryffindor Quidditch Captain.

He and the other Quidditch Captains, which includes (Y/N), Draco and the new Hufflepuff Captain named Reggie, had a small meeting after the dinner on Friday. Since the Gryffindor team needed a full House trial, they decided to let them have the trials for the first Saturday. Next House will be Slytherin, then Ravenclaw, and last will be Hufflepuff.

The tables in the Great Hall had been inexplicably full when Harry, Ron and Ginny arrived. Of course, they would like to watch the trials on themselves. The three soon made their ways towards their own destination. Ron hurriedly walked off towards Hermione in the Gryffindor table to talk about what he had seen earlier that morning on Harry's bed while Harry was on the bathroom. Ginny muttered a small "See you later" to Harry before striding towards the Ravenclaw table where Luna was busy talking to Cho.

Harry, on the other hand, changed his course to the other part of the Great Hall. He had just seen (Y/N) sitting not in the usual Ravenclaw table but in the Slytherin table. She was laughing along with Draco, Blaise and Pansy.

"Hey, love." Harry greeted when he finally reached her. He sat down on her other side (Draco was on the other) and gave her a small kiss in the cheeks.

"Oh, God. Here comes the flirt." Draco muttered loudly.

"Excuse me?" said Harry, raising his eyebrows at (Y/N) when she, Pansy and Blaise started laughing.

"That's an inside joke in between us, Potter." said Draco in a cool voice. "And you're not included when I said 'us'."

The only Ravenclaw and the two Slytherins laughed even more hysteric at that time, which only made Harry partly amused and annoyed.

"Really." muttered Harry, unamused.

"Don't mind them." said (Y/N), still snorting at the sight of Blaise and Pansy. "Here, you've got to eat. I expect you'll be needing it today." she added as she pushed some foods to Harry.

"Oh yeah, he'll be needing it but also for tonight." interjected Blaise, cocking his eyebrows at his best friend.

"Shut up or I'll shove this spoon to your mouth." warned (Y/N).

The three Slytherins stopped what they were doing, including the Gryffindor boy, and looked over to (Y/N) with their eyes in completely shock.

"What?"