I.

The day after the big fight that happened at LaRusso's house had everyone pissed. They had lost. Hawk jumped over tho Eagle Fang. Miguel wasn't going to talk to Tory and me all because we broke into her house caused a fight. They had it coming tho.

The thing that passed me off the most tho was they fact that they came here after and tried to kill my grandfather and then Johnny even went after his own son and threw him into the lockers. I took him to the doctors after that and it turns out he has a small concussion but he is still allowed to do karate.

I am not sure what is going to happen after the fight. I think that some people might end up leaving and if that happens we have a lesser chase of winning the All-Valley. I wasn't sure if i was even going to karate today. I was tired and sore and wanted time alone.

I was pulled out of my thoughts with light kisses being placed alone my neck. I grumble and roll over and end up hitting a body. The thoughts of last night roll trough my head and i smile lightly. I open my eyes to look at Robby. "Good morning there." He says as i smile and give him a kiss.

"Good morning." I mumble. I start to get up and then get pulled down onto the bed. " let me go. I have to get ready for karate." I groan as i try to get out of his grip. "I dont like being late."

Robby rolls his eyes at me. "It is 8 o'clock, you practice doesn't start till 1o." He says laughing. "Stay with me for a couple more minutes."

I place my head on his chest. With his arms still wrapped around my waist. "My practice starts at 9 instead i train more than them." I turn my head to look at hi. "So, please let me go and then after i am done karate, you and i can hang out."

He lets me go and i sit up. "Fine. I will meet you at Cobra Kai. I have to grab some things from the dojo." I nod and get off the bed and leave to go downstairs to eat some food.

After finishing my food. I do my hair and brush my teeth. Once i check my gym bag, i run back down stairs and say good bye to Robby and hope into my car and drive off to Cobra Kai.

Once i enter the dojo I see my grandfather in his little office and i wave at him seeing he is on the phone. He waves back and i remove my shoes and get onto the mat to start stretching and get ready for the early practice i was doing. My grandpa got off the phone and ten walked over to sit with me while i was stretching.

"How are you after last night?" He asks and i shrug.

"I feel fine. I'm pissed that we failed and that we lost half the squad. Other than that i feel just fine." I explain to my grandpa. He nods his head in understanding.

"How is Robby feeling? I know you took him to the hospital last night." He asks. "Im surprised that he didn't come with you here to be honest. You two are attached at the hip."

I laugh slightly. "He is doing just fine. The doctor said a small concussion and that he is still able to karate. He said that he would stop by later." I explain to my grandpa and he nods.

we sit there in silence as i continue to stretch until my grandpa starts to talk again. "I am leaving for today, so, i am expecting you to run this practice and i will have notes in the office but i trust that you know what i want done." He starts to explain as i nod along. "I should be back some time tomorrow and from there i will take over the class again."

"Okay, So, to sum it up. You are going on a trip from today to tomorrow. I am expected to run Cobra Kai, both of those classes that we have set up. Then if you make it back on the second class you will take over again." I say more to myself than him. My grandpa nods and agrees with what i am saying.

After we finish the conversation we move onto training. I was working on a punching bag with my roundhouse kicks along with my tornado kicks. I was getting better at them and i was happy with the progress. My grandpa went off to sit in his office to get som other work down.