IV.

I was walking around the school when I saw a group of people walking down the hallway. I looked closely and saw a familiar face with a red Cobra Kai T-Shirt. I walked closer to that group and whispered.

"Kenny" but he didn't hear it. "Kenny!" I whispered yelled making him turn around. When he saw me he smiled and walked toward me.

"Hey, Kenny boy, you got strawberry on your cool shirt," I said pointing at it with a smile. He looked down and let out a sigh.

"They'll be letting me walk around like this?" He asked with a disappointed face.

"It's not that bad to come on I will show you where the bathroom is" I said putting my hand on his shoulder and leading the way down the hallway. "Here" I said pointing at the door. "I will wait for you somewhere here, I can't go there" I said with a smile walking a little away from the bathroom as Kenny walked in.

I started to hear some commotion going on in the wash room i push the door open and see the red Mohawk and some other dudes.

I push the door open. "Let go of him." I said looking at Hawk who was now looking at me.

"What are you doing here, y/n/n" He asked letting go of Kenny.

"He's a kid leave him alone." I said taking a step toward grabbing Kenny's hand and pushing him behind me.

"What are you his babysitter?" Hawk asked with a smirk making Nate and Bret chuckle.

"I really dont care what you think, Hawk?" I say with my fake ass smile. "Just leave him out of this" I whispered through my teeth looking straight into his eyes.

"He's in Cobra Kai, I don't think it's possible" Hawk said as I started to smile.

"Well, then it's your problem. Because if any of you lay a finger on him, I will break you in half and not even Daniel or Johnny will stop me. Plus, last i checked i can beat all of your asses, so don't test me." I said taking Kenny's hand in mine and walking out of the bathroom.

"Who was that?" Kenny asked looking at me.

"That's my little friend is a ass hat that you will stay away from." I said with a fake smile at him.

After the school day i was back at the karate dojo getting ready to train. We all sat on the mat getting ready to train. Everyone was just stretching and kinda talking to each other. Kyler then started to brake the silence. "Yo, guys. My boy Rory, he got me some free tickets to the drive-in tonight. I think that they arguing old school, with something called Bloodsport?"

Robby then stood up from the meat. "I know that movie. My dad left a old VHS at our place. For a while it was the only evidence i had that he existed." Robby said and i laughed slightly.

"I heard that its dope so, if you guys are in, let's do this." Kyler said as i nodded.

"That might not work for me and Robby. We are going to my dad's friends kids birthday and i have to be there. If not i am dead meat." I explain to Kyler and Robby nods along agreeing with me. 

Tory then cuts in. "I might also be late. I have to work tonight." I look over at her and give her a small smile. "My new boss put me on the schedule for today. That guy is a total creep" She explains.

Jack then walks over. "You got a new job? Where?" He asks and i roll my eyes at him. "Maybe i could pick you up after and take you to the movies."

Tory rolls her eyes. "It's okay none of your business. Plus, Y/n said she could take after work." Jack jus nods not happy with the answer. The door then jingles and little Kenny walks in.