9.

I was chilling at my house when i got a knock on the door, i got up from the couch and opened the door. Robby was standing there in tears, right away i pulled him into a hug.

"Everything is going to be okay, its just going too take some time." I mumble into his hair and he nods. We sand there for about a minute and then we walk inside of my house and sit on the couch.

"Umm, my mom... is going into rehab and i am not going to see her for a couple of months and im scared. She says that i can stay at the LaRusso's or my dads and i think she told my dad and not i am not sure what is going to happen." Robby explains as he starts t ramble on about everything. "Im just scared and i dont know what to do."

We sit there for a couple of minutes as i am still not sure what to say to him. "Well, the plus side is that your mom is getting that help that she needs but it is up to you what you do next. You could try talking to your dad, baby step and see what happens."

He nods and then we go back to teat silence. "There is a party tonight, if you want to come and clear your head." I say to him and he nods.

"Moon invited us to the same party I was going to ask if you wanted to go with me." I nod and the next couple of hour are just us talking about everything but nothing. We then realize that we have to go to the party and we bth take his car and start to drive.

I was walking with Robby into to Moon's house. She was throwing a party and Invited a bunch of people, Robby and i being a couple of them. The whole house was filled with drunk and messy teenagers.

"That's a whole lot of people," I said looking around the house. "You sure yo want to do this? We can always go back to my house and watch movies."

Robby put his arm around my shoulders and said. "Yeh, this will be a good way to clear me head. How, let's go have some fun" I looked at him and smiled as we both started to walk into the house. Every spot was with people making out or taking some drugs. It made my spine hurt.

A lot of Cobras were already here. I saw Miguel and Tory staring at each other, it made me smile at the two. At the other side of the room was Aisha sitting with Bert talking about something.

"Hey, Aisha, Bert," I said grabbing a drink from the table and sitting on the sofa.

"Hey" "Hi," They both said turning to look at me. "Oh, shit Bert. What the hell is that?" I asked looking at his drink. It was blue with gummies.

"That's my favorite drink. It's Sprite and some gummies." He said grabbing one gummy from his drink putting it in his mouth, making me almost throw up.

"Do you wanna try?" He asked holding his cup in front of my face. "No, thanks. You can have it." I said with a laugh making him smile too until I saw Aisha stare at someone.

I turned around and saw, Miyagi-do students. There was Sam, Jack, Demetri, traitor Chris, Lucas and others. Then there was one dude i didn't recognize. I made eye contact with Sam who was looking at me like she wants to kill me. I smirked at her and drank the last sip from my drink. I opened my mouth to say something insulting to her but Miguel and Tory walked in laughing, making her look at them.

They both stopped laughing seeing the view in front of them. Everybody was looking at each other's enemies. Eli was looking at Demetri. Mitch was looking at Chris. Bert was looking at some boy with glasses. Robby and i where just standing there with out a care in the world.

"Hey, Sam" We all heard Moon coming to the Miyagi dos. I couldn't hear what she was saying but Sam wasn't happy about all of this. God nobody was. I kiss Robby on the cheek as I stood up from the sofa making my way to find Tory. I walked inside seeing everybody Dancing like crazy, it made me smile. I walked into the kitchen where Bert was making his drink.