Six.

"Man, it was so sick! Tory was just kickin' ass. I took care of Chris. Y/n got Sam. Hawk got that beat Demetri in an arm bar like Chris Jericho." Mitch said as we all were standing in the dojo stretching.  "And just..." Mitch said making a breaking bone sound as Eli backed away a little. Which made me look confused at him.  "Cold-blooded." Mitch said with a smile looking at Eli and others.  "No mercy!" He finished as they all shook their hands. "Way to go, Hawk." 

"I didn't think you were actually gonna do it." Tory said as we both walked to stand next to Hawk. 

"They got what they deserved for what they did to Miguel and y/n" He said making Tory look down at her feet. 

"Still haven't seen him, have you?" I asked her with a little smile making her turn to me.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Tory said as a doorbell was heard.  I and hawk both looked at the door seeing a butch of kids coming in. To me it didn't make any difference, grandfather said he was going to look for new students to the dojo.  But then I looked at Hawk and he was looking at the pale and scared.

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder making him turn to me. 

"It's nothing" He said with a little smile. I could see that something was wrong with them and him. I wanted to ask about it again but lovely grandpa Kreese walked out of his office and interrupted me. 

"Class. Welcome our new students." He said walking in front as I turned to look back at the group. A big guy smirked at me and sent me a wink. I only raised an eyebrow at him and turned back to my grandpa. 

"I'm gonna call you guys... Chodenose and Taintbreath." Mitch said walking in front of the new kids. 

"What the hell did you just say?" A Asian boy asked stepping toward Mitch making him took a step back. 

"Oh, uh, nothing. It's just this thing we do around here sometimes." Mitch said trying to help himself out of the situation.  But the boy took another step making Mitch flinch away.

"OK."  I could feel that Eli walked away from my side making me turn around to look. I rolled my eyes at him and then i stepped up.

"Well, because you failed i am going to call you, braceface" i say pointing to a girl, "you dip-shit jr", i point to a father dude, "and lastly, you magamind because you have a big ass forehead." I say smiling.

"What did you just say to me?" One dude asked taking a step forward, the same dude that threatened Mitch.

"Oh, you heard me." I say stepping closer.

"Figure it out on the mat you two." My grandpa called out as i still held my stare. "Okay, fall it." I didnt look away from the dude until he looked away and walked off. I walked to the front and stood beside my Grandfather.

"Joining Cobra Kai is a privilege. It's not a gift. Which is why our recruits must earn their position in this dojo." My grandfather said as hawk looked back at the Asian guy making me look there too seeing the big guy staring at me.  "Prepare yourselves for combat. Only the strong will survive." Papa said as I turned back to him. "Class, prepare for combat." Sensei yelled as we all walked to stand in a circle. 

"Pet snake! Legit!" Someone yelled looking at the Cobra who was into a case. 

"Holy shit!" The Asian guy said with a surprised face looking at Eli while pointing at him.  " You remember? Look, it's the kid with the lip!" He said to his friend who walked to stand next to him. 

"Yo, I thought he moved." 

"Oh, shit. You're right! Right." The big guy said to was looking at me earlier.