3.

The next day I walked inside the dojo for training when I saw Miguel and Hawk talking together and stretching.

"Y/n!" Hawk called out and pulled me down besides him and Miguel.

"Hey, what up?" I greeted the two boys.

Miguel and Hawk look at me for a quick second and then back at each other. "Did you know the Keene was sensei's son?" Hawk asks, i sigh.

"Yeah, I did. I'm dating his son, not that it is any of your business. I also don't think he was giving you shit for kicking his ass. I mean it is part of the sport. I think he was mad that you fought like him." The two boys looked at me shocked.

"What do you mean by that?"

I sigh, I am going to regret this. "Back in the day when my grandfather and his friend were in charge of the Cobra Kai studio it was hard core. You fought to win and did it in anyway possible. Our oldie sensei doesn't what cobra Kai to fall back into that if that makes sense."

The two boys nod some what understanding what I said.

Then Aisha walks over waving her phone around. "You guys! Have you seen the commercial?" Aisha asked walking over to us and shoving the phone into our hands. I furrowed my brows in confusion and shook my head. "Sam's dad started his own dojo and he disses Cobra Kai."

I took the phone and watched the commercial for myself. Aisha was right. The ending was definitely a shot at Cobra Kai. I was pissed off as hell as I handed the phone back to her. Oh I was so talking to Robby about this later.

"Y/n! Grab your phone. We're filming a commercial." Oldie called out as he walked out of his office pissed as hell. I'm guessing he saw the commercial as well.

"Whatever." I mumbled standing up grabbing my phone from my bag. "Do you have any idea of what you are going to do for this add or commercial thing?" I ask the oldie.

He shrugged. "Nope, I'm going to make it up on the spot and it is going to be perfect. Now, film me."

"And three, two, one." I counted down using my fingers and started recording. "Action"

"There's a lot of talk going around the valley about free karate. But everyone knows that in life you get what you pay for. You wanna really kick the competition? Then you need to get your ass over to Cobra Kai. Screw that lame meditation bullshit. What you need is bone-crushing, face-smashing, good old American karate. Enough about self-defense. Learn self-offense. Don't be a pussy. Join Cobra Kai and let me teach you the way of the fist." I stopped recording and shot a thumbs up. "All right, we get it?" Oldie asked and I nodded.

"I think so."

"All right, great. Make sure the Cobra Kai snake comes in at the end, all right? I want it to really pop. Make it chrome. And throw "Thunderstruck" under it." he says as i roll my eyes.

"Pretty sure the rights for that song will cost too much." Aisha and I mentioned.

"No, I already own it. Cassettes in the car. Oh, and put one of those hash browns at the end. You know like "Hash brown team Cobra Kai" or something. And then send it to the Internet!"

I tried not to bring up the fact my sensei had just said hash brown instead of hash tag, but I didn't since he was totally clueless when it came to technology. He still owns a flip phone for gods sake.

I mean my grandfather has a smart phone and knows what and how to use it. It was funny teaching him tho, the man was clueless.

After the practice I was at the skate board practicing this one trick I couldn't seem to land. I was alone because my boyfriend was of doing karate with my best friend. I didn't feel like going home since my dad and mom where out of town getting my motorcycle ready ti be shipped in and I wanted to come but they said no.