II.

The next morning we were both off to Cobra Kai and were going to show everyone the style of Miyagi-Do. We knew that this would be a long class, as the way Miyagi-Do works is all back the angles and procession. We just needed to get the basics into everyone and then we would be unstoppable.

We both pulled up to the dojo earlier. Once we got in we said hello to my grandfather who was just chilling and looked to be setting some things up. Robby and i went to the back to go change into our gi's. It was still a shock to me that he jumped ships and joined us. There was other places that he could always go but he chose here.

Once everyone had come to the dojo and was set and ready we started the class. "There is a reason that Miyagi-Do is so hard to learn. These blocks are incredibly precise." Robby explained as we walked down the rows to look at everyone. "Each one is designed to over come a specific attack."

Everyone continues there movements away we make minor changes to make the blocks more affective. "Show me wax on, wax off." Robby says as he stops in front of Tory. They both get into position, and Robby starts to throw his punches. Tory used the new fighting style to block it. "The more you learn Miyagi-Do, the tougher you are to defeat."

Weigh that everyone goes back to work until my grandfather comes out of his hiding. "Except one tiny flaw. Their entire fighting style is all about reaction, that means that all of there moves are counter moves." My grandpa explains and ever one nods along with him.

"That means that w have countless over the game. That also means that we can set traps and other little tricks." I explain to them and a hidden smile finds its way to Robby's face. He then turns back to Tory.

"Show me paint the fence." They get into position. Robby starts to grow his punch's that Tory blocks but out of nowhere e sweeps her legs out causing her to fall on her ass. Robby looks down a her. "Sorry, just part of the lesson." He offers a hand to Tory.

Tory didn't take that lightly. She grabs his hand and throws him over her shoulder causing Robby to land in a starfish. Tory got on top of him and got ready to punch him. My grandpa was less than happy.

"Nicklos, my office. Now" he calls out and Tory gets up off of Robby and i offer him my hand and pull him up. "Keene and Rose, continue the lesson."

I glance at Tory here and there as she sits in my grandpas office. The lesson continues and most people seem to be getting it that makes our job easier to teach them. Tory then comes out of the office and goes back to her spot. I look over at her and she nods at me tel me she will tell me later.

An hour later the class was over and Tory and i went to the back room to change out of the gi's. "What happened in there today?" I asked her. "Is everything okay?"

She nodded. "I just lost my job today because of LaRusso. She came to my work place telling me stay away from her daughter but the thing is I haven't touched her in forever. More like a month but that's besides that point. The point is that she showed up to my workplace to threaten me and then got me fired." Tory said and I was shocked.

I knew that eh LaRusso's were bitchs but that didnt give them the right to do any of this. First off Samantha started this and we finished it. Secondly Tory was just minding her life but no she can't do that with out having some one intrude on that.  Pulled Tory into a hug trying to calm her down.

"My parents have a couple jobs openings right now. My mom is looking for a new assistant and my dad has a couple jobs that just require you to stand there and tell people if he is in a meaning, his receptionist. I can talk to the about getting you a job at one of the places." I explain her.

She shakes her head at me. "You dont have to do that for me. I will find one and if i dont find one in a week or so then i will talk to you about getting a job to work or you parents." Tory told me and I nodded at her words. "Thank you for everything that you have done for me. You are the best."