1.

After the competition the whole team mayed there way to some restaurant to party and eat out. We all sat at a tale eating notches and hot wings and Hawk tried to get us some failed beers.

"So, you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship. The answer? Victory nachos!" Aisha says as she holds up her phone for her live. We all start cheering and then clinch our glasses that had water in them. "It was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawks's fake ID."

"Hey, dont talk about that. My parents follow you." Hawk says over to Aisha.

"Same but only mine dont give a shit." I say laughing then hawk hits me on the head. "What the fuck was that for?" I ask as he goes to hit my head before i catch his wrist.

"Dont swear if front of the kid." He says mimicking me as i roll my eyes.

"Burt is not eve sittin here, he is over there knee deep in nachos." I say laughing as i point over to Burt who was killing his plait of nacho's.

"Sorry, Mr, and Mrs. Moskowitz. Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches." Aisha then turns off her live and comes to sit with us.

"I got to say, it is nice being apart of the victory party." Demetri says as he goes to take a bite of his nachos but HAwk steels them and eats them instead.

"Yeah, expect for the fact that you had nothing to do with the victory." Hawk says as he eats the nachos that he stole.

Demetri sighs. "Then i consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at the computer camp we did this summer. Remember? Demetri and Eli. Binary brothers." H starts his singing and doing a little dance. Moon and Aisha sit there laughing as i start at him in shock.

"Hey, cool it with the nerd shit alright." Hawk says as he leans forward on to the table so Moon doesn't hear.

"Hey, where is Miguel? Those wings that he ordered are getting cold." Moon says as i sigh and point over to him.

"He is all sad about his break up with Sam and how they were only dating for two days or something and he really liked her. However I think that this all falls on him, he should have learned to manage his liquor or not jump to conclusions about his girlfriend." I say as Moon nods.

"What about you, miss. Y/n. Where is that boyfriend of yours?" Moon asks me as i smile slightly looking down.

"He is out with Mr. LaRusso, but his is coming by later tonight to watch a movie with me and eat ice cream. Normally that is something that i do with Lucas but tonight he is busy helping his parents at there tech shop or something." I explain as Moon nod still smile. "Come on, lets go cheer up Miguel."

They all nod as we get up and walk over to him. "El Serpinete, there you are." Hawk says smiling and doing a snake think. We all then sit at his lonely table.

"This is how you plan to celebrate a third place win. I mean you lost tome and kind of gave me the win, so if you are sad about that, that's on you." I say as he looks up slightly rolling his eyes.

"She blocked me. She actually blocked me. Samatha LaRusso blocked me." Miguel starts to trail off.

"We get it she blocked you, suck it up. What happened when you get blocked in karate? We counter punch and then continue to fight until we kill it." I explain to him as he finally looks up a us.

"Except maybe, dont hit y/n this time." Hawk says as he laughs at his own joke and we all look at him shake our heads. "What? To soon. Sorry. All we are saying is don't give up"

"It is no use. I blew what ever shot i had with her." Miguel says as he goes back to looking at the table again and messing with his phone.

"Just give Sam some time. She will come around, sooner than you think." He nods as i get up. "I am going to bounce, see you guys later."